[Serie A] Brescia 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 24th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Glad we got the 3 points. Rabiot needs more playing time i think. He seemed to be less of a trainwreck as the game went on.

Dybala probably the MOTM. Looked very fluid. Also, this might have been the most animated ive seen Sami. Looks so poker faced usually.

Bernardeschi is a permanent trainwreck. Watching him play is absolute torture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Still not convinced by a 4-3-1-2. Dybala and Ramsey were both excellent and it was still so much work to create something.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The most important thing that I can take from this game is that our midfield has not improved.
From the new guys only Ramsey shows some promising signs.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Phew, I know were behind but didn't think we need another few months. We should be used to this kind of suffering although it was organised suffering under Allegri with points. With Sarri it's brainless suffering with a fear of dementia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If we play a 4-3-1-2, the fullbacks should be higher up the field. Everything went through the middle today, and even though Dybala, Ramsey, Higuain, Pjanic are able to play in small spaces we would benefit from one of the fullbacks making a run behind the defense once in a while.

Dybala was excellent today. He needs to start up top with Ronaldo. Higuain are starting to get frustrating to watch:

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
If we play a 4-3-1-2, the fullbacks should be higher up the field. Everything went through the middle today, and even though Dybala, Ramsey, Higuain, Pjanic are able to play in small spaces we would benefit from one of the fullbacks making a run behind the defense once in a while.

Dybala was excellent today. He needs to start up top with Ronaldo. Higuain are starting to get frustrating to watch:
Do we even have fit fullbacks anymore?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The most important thing that I can take from this game is that our midfield has not improved.
From the new guys only Ramsy shows some promising signs.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Maybe a bit soon to draw that conclusion, considering these was Rabiot’s first full match in a year.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Underwhelming 3pts incoming.

See it coming a mile away. Hardly anything surprises me with our juve. This game was a mirror image with our away game at emploli last year when ronaldo's screamer sealed the 3 pts.
I'm glad to see that unlike that game we did create much more chances and if higgy was a little inspired it could have easily ended 3 1 or 4 1
In the end 3 pts . Defense is still day dreaming at times , some nice combinations in midfield , de ligt solid this time and dybala with a great game.Hope to see more of the same from him.
Next game spal and a 2 0 or 3 0 whopping incoming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)