[Serie A] Bologna 0-3 JUVENTUS [December 17th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• De Sciglio

• Benatia

• Barzagli

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Manduzkic

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Possibly our most commanding performance of the season. Still not found the balance in creativity, seems strange to say after scoring 3 goals but we really created very little in the first half.

Thought Benatia and Barzagli were superb and didn't allow Bologna to get any momentum.

I think Pjanic was great overall but in this line-up only him and Costa are creative, meaning if they aren't on form we create little. I thought Costa was poor, nice tricks but did very little effective play.

Alex Sandro looked better as the game went on and put in a couple of excellent crosses. De Sciglio impressed me and Matuidi was great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pjanić MotM but i'm gonna give some credit to MDS.
lol

- - - Updated - - -

Easy win and quite refreshing that Pjanic found his game again. Still annoying that Dybala's head is somewhere else, I don't know where but it's not with him.

The Pole 6.5

MDS 7
Benatia 7
Barzagli 7
Alex Sandro 7

Khedira 6
Pjanic 8
Matuidi 7.5

Douglas Costa 6.5
Higuain 6.5
Mandzukic 7

Bernardeschi 6.5
Dybala 5
Marchisio N.R
Quite nonsense... Berna barely touched the ball... Pipa didn't do anything at all... Sami had a really discrete game...

- - - Updated - - -

I think having options is the way to go. Now Maxx has three formations he can pick from when need be. So :tuttosport: Many :tuttosport: options :tuttosport: So:tuttosport: much:tuttosport: adaptibility :tuttosport:
That's a way to look it, the other is we are on Dec and he still didn't have one solid formation

Against Merda and Bologna we created nothing at all, just long ball to the second post to Mandzo in both games, we spent in both game more than 60 minutes on their half and created nothing at all, Pipa had zero chances in both games.... Can u watch again today goals? two pjanic magical plays and a rebound

Our attacking plan is basically the same of any mediocre EPL team... go forward, high tempo and pressure, out number them, get a rebound or some individual magical play; we all know how great it has working that for EPL teams last decade

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quite nonsense... Berna barely touched the ball... Pipa didn't do anything at all... Sami had a really discrete game...

- - - Updated - - -

That's a way to look it, the other is we are on Dec and he still didn't have one solid formation

Against Merda and Bologna we created nothing at all, just long ball to the second post to Mandzo in both games, we spent in both game more than 60 minutes on their half and created nothing at all, Pipa had zero chances in both games.... Can u watch again today goals? two pjanic magical plays and a rebound

Our attacking plan is basically the same of any mediocre EPL team... go forward, high tempo and pressure, out number them, get a rebound or some individual magical play; we all know how great it has working that for EPL teams last decade
:touched: @Bianconero_Aus

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quite nonsense

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tolisso (in addition to Matuidi) would've been perfect for the 433.

How was Berna? I only watched 1st half.

This 433 with Matuidi, Mandzukic, and an in-form Benatia looks extremely solid. Lacks attacking fluidity and penetration on the left, but it was better with Alex Sandro.

- - - Updated - - -

Barzagli was easily beaten/turned on the one chance they had from the counter. Rugani defo needs to start ahead of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)