[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS [June 22nd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't think Pjanic is starting this, if Ramsey is fit - big if though.
yup. pjanic was benched vs inda when ramsey was available. sarri probably considers ramsey - bentancur - matuidi our best lineup. hard to argue against (and hard to be happy about it too)

- - - Updated - - -

now that cr doesn't want to play as a cf, and dybala never was one, we're missing higuain badly.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yup. pjanic was benched vs inda when ramsey was available. sarri probably considers ramsey - bentancur - matuidi our best lineup. hard to argue against (and hard to be happy about it too)

- - - Updated - - -

now that cr doesn't want to play as a cf, and dybala never was one, we're missing higuain badly.
Ramsey is absolutely vital to the midfield, him being fit means we can bench lazy pjanic and he provides a much bigger threat from midfield into the opposition box, something we lack with our other midfield options

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
At this rate id be happy if we manage to score a goal. Can we make 3 games without a goal?

Juventus (probable): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, De Sciglio; Ramsey, Bentancur, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
At this rate id be happy if we manage to score a goal. Can we make 3 games without a goal?

Juventus (probable): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, De Sciglio; Ramsey, Bentancur, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo
the last time juve didn't score for two consecutive matches happened in '15 (vs inda and gladbach, both 0-0). our last 3-match streak without scoring dates back to '11 with delneri, when we lost 3 matches in a row vs lecce, bologna and milan, and that was the shittiest juventus i've ever seen. i doubt that we're so toothless in attack that it could happen again. it would be an other major embarrassment.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
the last time juve didn't score for two consecutive matches happened in '15 (vs inda and gladbach, both 0-0). our last 3-match streak without scoring dates back to '11 with delneri, when we lost 3 matches in a row vs lecce, bologna and milan, and that was the shittiest juventus i've ever seen. i doubt that we're so toothless in attack that it could happen again. it would be an other major embarrassment.
If Sarri does not manage to score with Douglas Costa, Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ramsey, and Cuadrado then he should be fired. No two ways about it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Ramsey is never fit for 90 minutes.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
21.45 CET, not liking this kickoff time at all. It's only 26 degrees in Turin, shouldn't be a problem for our players, most of 'em are from fucken South America. :andy2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)