[Serie A] Bologna 0-1 JUVENTUS [February 24th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m an Allegrista, but he’s lost the plot. Way more cautious than he’s ever been before. Playing this negatively against these sorts of teams, bringing on Chiellini in the 87th minute to protect a lead against a horribly mediocre Bologna attack...baffling. We really are in the worst shape we’ve been in since early 2015/16 season. We look out of ideas, technically useless and our fitness levels are horrendous. Wrong time of the season for this too. Season is over in 19 days time guys. Sad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I’m an Allegrista, but he’s lost the plot. Way more cautious than he’s ever been before. Playing this negatively against these sorts of teams, bringing on Chiellini in the 87th minute to protect a lead against a horribly mediocre Bologna attack...baffling. We really are in the worst shape we’ve been in since early 2015/16 season. We look out of ideas, technically useless and our fitness levels are horrendous. Wrong time of the season for this too. Season is over in 19 days time guys. Sad.
I'm under no illusion as to the magnitude of the task that awaits us vs ATM. It's going to take a monumental performance. I don't doubt that we can do it, especially if we score an early goal, but we won't be doing it playing like we have been for the past 5-6 weeks. That's the good news. The bad news? I'm honestly not sure if we can raise our game or play any differently.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm under no illusion as to the magnitude of the task that awaits us vs ATM. It's going to take a monumental performance. I don't doubt that we can do it, especially if we score an early goal, but we won't be doing it playing like we have been for the past 5-6 weeks. That's the good news. The bad news? I'm honestly not sure if we can raise our game or play any differently.
We have the attack to score plenty of goals - but we are just too cautious and out of sorts at the moment. Combination of injuries, negative tactics, jaded players, horrendous conditioning - it’s all just catching up with us at the wrong time.

Even if we fluke our way past Atletico. Will this wake us up for our next game in Europe? I just don’t see it. Allegri used to change things up when they weren’t working, especially in his first three seasons with us. He’s stopped doing that and has gone full Conte now - stubborn as a mule and not willing to admit that he’s wrong and talking stupid shit in press conferences. If we go out at the 2nd round of the CL it has to be lights out for him. Just not good enough.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have the attack to score plenty of goals - but we are just too cautious and out of sorts at the moment. Combination of injuries, negative tactics, jaded players, horrendous conditioning - it’s all just catching up with us at the wrong time.

Even if we fluke our way past Atletico. Will this wake us up for our next game in Europe? I just don’t see it. Allegri used to change things up when they weren’t working, especially in his first three seasons with us. He’s stopped doing that and has gone full Conte now - stubborn as a mule and not willing to admit that he’s wrong and talking stupid shit in press conferences. If we go out at the 2nd round of the CL it has to be lights out for him. Just not good enough.
:agree: A 2nd round exit is a massive failure, regardless of the opponent. ATM are a formidable side, but losing to them constitutes failure in my book. I'd go with 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 for the return leg. Our midfield is shit, so let's try and bypass it somehow. Put crosses into the box and play faster, more dynamic players. a 3-4-3 with Cancelo and Spina flanking a midfield duo of Berna and Pjanic might be epic. Khedira is missing, Can is shit, Benta and Matuidi are both horrible at the moment, so why persist? I'd rather deploy a player in a different position, then play one who's horrible in his current form (just because it's his natural position). Let's hope Costa is ready for the return. It's a shame Cuadrado is injured. Kean better be on the bench as well. We're chasing the game and the tie, so there's no need to be a pussyfag and go all conservative.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...our fitness levels are horrendous...
that's the worst part. it is still a very good squad, but basically everyone, even cristiano "i have the body of a 23-year-old" ronaldo looks exhausted and slow. maybe bernardeschi is fine compared to his usual self.

i'd play spinazzola and kean more. yesterday it was obvious that ronaldo, mandzukic and sandro had an off day. spina and kean should have had at least 60 minutes of playtime. also, imagine cr7 as an impact sub.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And he's the one who claimed his superiority over me and well, most of the members here on Forum. :disagree:
And rightly so. Even your cat is superior to you.

Now go and hide in the football manager thread you pathetic cheater.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys leave @DAiDEViL alone. He might be a hyper sensitive faggot, but he's my faggot :stuckup::touched:
Pavluska is just an angry troll. Angry that people won't forget his

"Douglas Costa > Camoranesi"

Post.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Dai is FUMING.

And he's the one who claimed his superiority over me and well, most of the members here on Forum. :disagree:
Don't know what's going on between y'all, but it's always the slowmo, clueless ones who make the most noise. Pick anything, anywhere - it's the same.

And every other player.

When I've time I'll quote some of his previous Mandzukic posts that includes him saying Cuadrado is better than Mandzukic.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I apologized for that. At least I had balls for doing so. Shit happens. You, on the other hand, are a pathetic excuse of a human being. Btw, I only sent 1 PM to Dušan. ;) Ask him if I'm lying.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I didn't even see all the replies from that thread until now. Man, I died out of laughter. :rofl:

Thanx for that.

- - - Updated - - -

And rightly so. Even your cat is superior to you.

Now go and hide in the football manager thread you pathetic cheater..
:lol:

I'm everywhere, dude. I'm like a wind.

- - - Updated - - -

Pavluska is just an angry troll. Angry that people won't forget his

"Douglas Costa > Camoranesi"

Post.
Quote or it didn't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys leave @DAiDEViL alone. He might be a hyper sensitive faggot, but he's my faggot :stuckup::touched:
Is DAi a shemale fooker? :boh:

Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Remember when Marc got banned and decided to pretend to be the Real Madrid supporter Danijel (his own friend), and as people started to clue in he sent Dusan a bunch of PMs saying how angry and pissed off he was feeling that people were mistaking him for some Marc.

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/sincere-apology.43300/page-3#post-5625380:lol3:

And this post about -repping himself while pretending to be Danijel.

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/andrea-barzagli.32021/page-254#post-5613767:rofl:

@Fr3sh
Wasteman supreme, lord of buckets, 8bit brain, child of regret.
I have nothing else to add here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)