[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (2 Viewers)

Nov 30, 2009
If we were lucky we would have scored early and Bari would have never got the chance to counter us, sometimes in Football the ball refuses to go in, it happens trust me, today we could have won with a big score and the players showed passion, i know could have and should have does not mean much, but thats what happened imo today.

you forget that we are juventus and we were playing f****** bari not manu or barca even if they scored first we should have dominated them and won th match by 4-1 or something

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
I won't comment on the performance by either team. I will, however, say that the pitch was in terrible shape and Bari should be ashamed of themselves for that. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I saw a pitch with three foot trenches full of mud in the goalmouth...shameful...

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Yeah, stupid me! :sad:

What a shitload of fuck! How the hell can we make stupid mistakes like subbing in too late and failing to react appropriately before and during the game??? Is this the fuckin' DNA the BoD boast about? How the fuck can this really be solved? It's been like this since 2 coaches and a load of average and expensive players! :(
the only sub was grosso for moli
and gio came in just because camo got injured
otherwise wouldn't been seen in the field

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The team has no solidity whatsoever, we just bend over for whatever half assed side we play, sometimes we get lucky and sometimes we don't. Somehow we need to go back to being tough to beat firstly. The change of formation and philosophy is the cause. Perhaps it will work well one day, but there is no time for trying things at a club like Juve. I'm just embarassed to watch us right now.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Blanc "nothing changes" :sergio:
I could have told you that beforehand. there's no point expecting this board to take action until its too late. and its too late now anyway, we're out of the CL at the group stage, out of the scudetto race by early december, going out of the europa league..... Whats even the point. He needs to ba a man and resign himself. but the faggot is convinced that he is doing a good job. Look at this for someone that is in his own world, far seperated from the real one

http://football-italia.net/dec12s.html

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
That asshole:

A native of Naples, Ferrara started his career at hometown club Napoli before moving to Juventus in 1994. He became captain soon after joining the team, and soon became one of the most experienced and decorated players, winning seven Serie A championships (five with Juventus, two with Napoli - this excludes the 2004–05 title taken away from Juventus due to the 2006 Serie A match-fixing scandal), two Coppa Italia titles (one with each team), three Supercoppa Italiana titles (two with Juventus, one with Napoli) and several European competitions (including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup, Intercontinental Cup and European Super Cup). He scored one of Napoli's goals as they won the 1989 UEFA Cup Final.

Post 2000, Ferrara played an important role in Juventus' backline, being an experienced and dominating defender. His role as captain, though, was taken over by fellow Italian Alessandro Del Piero. In 1996–97, one of his peak seasons, he scored four goals in 32 Serie A competitions, while also being capped eight times internationally. Ironically, his first professional match, while at Napoli, was played against Juventus (it was a 0–0 draw). He retired from football after the 2004–05 season.
and ??????
he was a good player -- but a shitty coach

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
I thought ferrara is an inteligent man. well, an intelligent man, who really loves his beloved club should sacrifice himself and his dreams for the good of the club, just resign, it´s not your fault. We are juventus, how could we thought he can change something? unfortunately ferrara doesn´t seem to be inteligent...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)