[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (5 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I wanted to make my post before seeing whats going to be written here, because i can only imagine the bashing the players and Ciro will take, after the Bayern game they deserved all kind of insults but today i will just say how i feel, if i was in the stadium i would have stood up and applauded our players and showed them respect, i saw Juventus today, and by that i mean a team willing to fight till the last minute and play their hearts out, we were extremely unlucky thats all, FORZA JUVE.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Diego has been such a great replacement for the legend Pavel Nedved - diego is a little rat who begs for money on the street - simply not a juventus player.
Pavel nedved i am sure would be totally disgusted with the entire team - Bring back Nedved

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I wanted to make my post before seeing whats going to be written here, because i can only imagine the bashing the players and Ciro will take, after the Bayern game they deserved all kind of insults but today i will just say how i feel, if i was in the stadium i would have stood up and applauded our players and showed them respect, i saw Juventus today, and by that i mean a team willing to fight till the last minute and play their hearts out, we were extremely unlucky thats all, FORZA JUVE.
unlucky? :lol:
not to concede 2 more goals

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Agree with every word. We were extremely unlucky today....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
SHIT, this is what we have turned to.
Pure and sincere football shit.

Pathetic to say the least. is incredible the amount of crap we put together game after game. Everything is wrong.

We are not even on a crisis, we are far, far beyond.

I dont know what to say really, this is disastrous. The funny thing is that we coudl have lost for 4 or 5 goals easily, if those 2 bari forwards werent so crappy.

And then the icing on the cake....Giovinco entering and owning everythign left and right...

i want to vomit really.... I dont feel this ugly feeling since the 2003 final.... this is horrible. The only difference is that i dont want to cry now... im just furious as hell with this merda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)