[Serie A] Atalanta 1-3 JUVENTUS [November 23rd, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
i had to reveal the hidden content to see what you and kyle reacted to.

this is the same poor guy who repeated at least 200 times his "100m pjanic mental imps" mantra, and every other post of his was about trying to insult the same members the same way for months in a desperate attempt to make a point and draw some reaction, right? the irony here.
You read 4chan, don't you

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
WHY THE FUCK IS BERNA STILL STARTING.

Costa is healthy now, so is Ramsey, heck even play Dybala there, but starting Berna is just wasting a substition, everyones time, and raising all of our blood pressures.
maybe sarri expects costa to crash his car before the game, and ramsey is still not match fit. (he was used as a sub at the nt, i wonder how much he plays against hungary tonight. i hope he won't shine.)

it's just gds, we'll see what maurice has to say during his pre-game press conference.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Khedira, MDS, Bernardeschi

Hohhhh boy this gon be fun
No Matuidi :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

maybe sarri expects costa to crash his car before the game, and ramsey is still not match fit. (he was used as a sub at the nt, i wonder how much he plays against hungary tonight. i hope he won't shine.)

it's just gds, we'll see what maurice has to say during his pre-game press conference.
Ramsey will probably start tonight.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The newspapers never get it right, even on the day of the match after the press conference they get one or two names wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)