[Serie A] Atalanta 1-0 Juventus [April 18th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
+ we beat spezia without him starting, but remember that the score was 1-1 when cr was subbed in, and he scored the winner 3 minutes after he stepped on the pitch.

besides lazio, we didn't win a single league match without him:

1618670625773.png

and those matches were against crotone, hellas and benevento, not atalanta.

anyway, let's hope we're less predictable without ronaldo, and morata, chiesa and maybe dybala will have a good match. we need a win here.
True, but we tend to step up against big clubs. Once the team recognize the opponent is competitive enough, they usually turn up.

These days in Juve, the only player that his absence is devastating to the team is Chiesa IMO. And maybe Cuadrado as well.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Perfect chance to play 4-2-3-1.
Kulu-Dybala-Chiesa
Morata
Kulu and Dybala tends to drift to the right. If we also play Cuad on the right, it creates inbalance. If we play Dybala, we should bench Kulu.

Morata - Dybala
Chiesa - Rabiot - Bentancur - McKennie
Sandro - Chiellini - De Ligt - Danilo
Sczesny​

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Kulu and Dybala tends to drift to the right. If we also play Cuad on the right, it creates inbalance. If we play Dybala, we should bench Kulu.

Morata - Dybala
Sczesny​
No danilo, also i rather play someone else instead of Sandro, otherwise not so bad.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Morata - Dybala
Sczesny​
That perfect 4-4-2. McDonald is the best RW, imho he is even better than Camoranesi, his passing, dribbling and crossing make camo look average player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@CrimsonianKing I will be sure to pay my respects @ The Dybala Shrine later today.

I might actually be missing the game @Lion

I have a female guest coming over - not one with a nasty surprise between her thighs (not sure if she's showing up before the game, @ HT or after the game has concluded).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)