[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If it were true, it wouldn't harm anything, would it?

People don't listen to you when you talk about tactics... why should they change now.
For me it would. I would not enjoy the football we'll be playing. As for people not listening to me talking about tactics do I look like I care? I like physical play, I like rigid formations and direct approach and anything more than that is not of my concern especially if other appreciate it or not. I am not here to write fancy reports nor to write objective views. I'm a fucking biased fan and that's about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For me it would. I would not enjoy the football we'll be playing. As for people not listening to me talking about tactics do I look like I care? I like physical play, I like rigid formations and direct approach and anything more than that is not of my concern especially if other appreciate it or not. I am not here to write fancy reports nor to write objective views. I'm a fucking biased fan and that's about it.
Putting words in peoples' mouths doesn't make you any more biased, just really strange.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Putting words in peoples' mouths doesn't make you any more biased, just really strange.
Where did I put words in your mouth? I have a strong feeling that you would like to see Juventus play like Barcelona do. This feeling is based on your posts. You prefer their school of football and you are all the time gutted with how Juventus play, I have never ever seen you satisfied during all the years that I've read your opinions on the game. You praise that style and bash this style and knowing that you're a Juve fan I can draw a conclusion that you would want Juve playing a Barcelona style of football. That's is not putting words in your mouth.

Exactly like you drew a conclusion that I am not a true Juve fan and exactly like you drew a conclusion that I am a fan of mediocrity and exactly like you drew a conclusion that I am a loser like Ranieri.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Where did I put words in your mouth? I have a strong feeling that you would like to see Juventus play like Barcelona do. This feeling is based on your posts. You prefer their school of football and you are all the time gutted with how Juventus play, I have never ever seen you satisfied during all the years that I've read your opinions on the game. You praise that style and bash this style and knowing that you're a Juve fan I can draw a conclusion that you would want Juve playing a Barcelona style of football. That's is not putting words in your mouth.

Exactly like you drew a conclusion that I am not a true Juve fan and exactly like you drew a conclusion that I am a fan of mediocrity and exactly like you drew a conclusion that I am a loser like Ranieri.
I never said you're not a true Juve fan.

The football I like is indeed a possession game, similar to that of Barca, but I wouldn't want Juve's strikers to be outside of the box when the ball is in there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I never said you're not a true Juve fan.

The football I like is indeed a possession game, similar to that of Barca, but I wouldn't want Juve's strikers to be outside of the box when the ball is in there.
No but you said that if one does not voice his concerns about the team then he's not a true Juve fan. That is a crystal clear obvious cheap shot at me and the others who don't whine an bitch.

And possession football is the football I despise most and I would never want Juventus to adopt it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The odds that we end up with empty hand is pretty small. Same with any other team bro. But I think it's too early for such a thing to say.
Some people said it in August, they were sure we will not even make it to the Champions League. Then they were sure we will crash out fourth in the group. Then they were sure that we will follow Milan to the UEFA cup. And all this was because they are realists.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Some people said it in August, they were sure we will not even make it to the Champions League. Then they were sure we will crash out fourth in the group. Then they were sure that we will follow Milan to the UEFA cup. And all this was because they are realists.
You're so good at this stuff, Jack.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whatever rocks your boat. Keep on whining and bitching and wishing that we play like Barcelona.

Not half as good as you are. You even categorize fans, true, fake, pussy, mediocre, etc.
You got nothing homie. Labeling people Barca fans isn't any better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)