[Serie A] Atalanta 1-4 JUVENTUS (Dec. 22nd 2013) (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good win but really easy game for us, I felt. For me Atalanta looked like they were beaten before they even got on the pitch.

Conceding the goal is the obvious low point, we just went to sleep there. That goal disguised our dominance, Atalanta didn't do one thing or the other, so it was just a matter of time before we scored more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great timing for the match where I could enjoy it in between pre-Christmas activities. Our first half was somehow dull where Tevez and Pogba showed that they are the only ones who traveled to Bergamo to actually play football. Pogba's early goal in the second made us get back to our game, dominate minute by minute just to put the match to sleep with a very good victory.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucch 6
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 6.5
Marchisio 5.5
Pogba 7.5
Asamoah 6.5

Tevez 7
Llorente 6.5

Padoin N.R
Peluso N.R
Quagliarella N.R

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In terms of goals/assists contribution Pogba, Vidal, Tevez and Llorente have been our most important players so far this season. And they all scored today.

Mar 10, 2009
seriously who cares? The seasons objective is already gone, which was the CL, winning the Scudetto was predictable anyway. Still can't get over that early exit :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Great timing for the match where I could enjoy it in between pre-Christmas activities. Our first half was somehow dull where Tevez and Pogba showed that they are the only ones who traveled to Bergamo to actually play football. Pogba's early goal in the second made us get back to our game, dominate minute by minute just to put the match to sleep with a very good victory.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucch 6
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 6.5
Marchisio 5.5
Pogba 7.5
Asamoah 6.5

Tevez 7
Llorente 6.5

Padoin N.R
Peluso N.R
Quagliarella N.R
:rofl:

"hello, my name is jack, and i have the intelligence, of a smashed potatoe"
:rofl:

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
seriously who cares?
Me !

The seasons objective is already gone, which was the CL, winning the Scudetto was predictable anyway. Still can't get over that early exit
Im sorry that the most elite league in Italy is not good enough for you. Luckily our players dont have your mentality and no we havent won the league yet.

FORZA JUVE !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)