[Serie A] Atalanta 1-3 JUVENTUS [November 23rd, 2019] (7 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Actually, I'm watching SKY and everyone agrees that it shouldn't be VAR-ed. Just by touching the ball, the Atalanta player made it a new action. After all, if that touch wasn't intercepted, the Atalanta player would have been clear on goal. The complains by Atalanta and the anti-Juve are about the handball and about not giving a foul for it. They're not complaining for no VAR.
That makes absolutely no sense to me but I haven't read the actual rule. That's like saying that Higuain's first goal cannot be reviewed because there was a deflection.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
They were great in second half never questioned there quality i question the coach and im not changing my mind on that as the performance was the exact same, same terrible line ups, got lucky that Berna went off injured early and team was much better when khedira went off but sarri will still start these two.
Berna injury is what prevented Sarri from introducing Can sooner...that's what changed the tide and added some balance in midfield.

That's the one mistake he made: not starting Can.

I'm surprised this many people are aloof to the fact that DC & Ramsey had been injured & then not match fit.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I won't be able to list it all, but this is my perception. Critical decisions have generally gone Juve's way.
My perception is the opposite. There was a penalty non-call on Bentancur against Inter, which nobody remembers because we won. Also De Ligt handball against Lecce was ridiculous but nobody talks about it because De Ligt was a repeat offender. Serie A this season has been less controversial mostly because VAR is in its second season and there's less confusion on how to use it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
My perception is the opposite. There was a penalty non-call on Bentancur against Inter, which nobody remembers because we won. Also De Ligt handball against Lecce was ridiculous but nobody talks about it because De Ligt was a repeat offender. Serie A this season has been less controversial mostly because VAR is in its second season and there's less confusion on how to use it.
Actually VAR is in its third season in Serie A.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Another interista retard. And I don't say that lightly, this guy really is a tool. Watching a game with blinkers on you can always come to the conclusion that suits you.

One such example - Gosens could easily have seen red for his studs-to-knee foul on Higuain. He then goes and scores their openers. This game was made for two players...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gasperini thinks that.

Can and Khedira situations similar, except Khedira arm more out after it bounced off there.
What I don't like is how the ref dismissed it instantly and then 3 seconds later he's giving a penalty, obviously after instruction. Who is instructing him, and how could they possibly have come to that conclusion in about 5 seconds?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)