Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok.. im confused.. The game is tomorrow at 2030 CET, right?
Yes.
The Sunday night match. The last match of the round.

-------------------

Kaka and Dida recovered on time and they'll play tomorrow.

Milan's expected XI

Dida
Zambrotta Maldini Favalli Jankulovski
Flamini Pirlo Ambrosini
Kaka Seedorf
Inzaghi​

But i doubt this is gonna be it because Ancelotti has Senderos, Beckham, Ronaldinho and Pato too, and he could come out with different starting XI.

If the predicted starting line-up turns out to be correct, then compared to the team we beat 4:2 in December there will be many changes: Dida for Abbiati, Favalli for Kaladze, Flamini for Emerson, Kaka for Ronaldinho, Inzaghi for Pato.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes.
The Sunday night match. The last match of the round.

-------------------

Kaka and Dida recovered on time and they'll play tomorrow.

Milan's expected XI

Dida
Zambrotta Maldini Favalli Jankulovski
Flamini Pirlo Ambrosini
Kaka Seedorf
Inzaghi​

But i doubt this is gonna be it because Ancelotti has Senderos, Beckham, Ronaldinho and Pato too, and he could come out with different starting XI.

If the predicted starting line-up turns out to be correct, then compared to the team we beat 4:2 in December there will be many changes: Dida for Abbiati, Favalli for Kaladze, Flamini for Emerson, Kaka for Ronaldinho, Inzaghi for Pato.
Gattuso recovered also but he will start from the bench supposedly. Ancelotti also said if Beckham starts, Flamini and Jankulovski will batle it out for a spot in defense.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Seriously, when was the last time we lost with 4:0 or 4 goals margin in a competitive game? The only way we could reach such result would be putting Chimenti in our goal.
I think it was the 4-0 loss to Capello's Roma, back in the good ol' days of Lippi and Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)