[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ugh! What a terrible tiem of day this game is being played :(

At least I will avoid seeing our players get injured in regular assaults from these Inter cunts they call midfielder.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Their defense is a joke.We must press them hard.Santon and Murillo-Miranda are the usual error suspects.
Other than that their mid looks good aside from that butcher Medel.Anyway it's one of first Mario's games.
Candreva is only quick and that is.The midget is our usual threat.They will try to attack .Maybe during the game we have to unleash Quadrado to kill Santon...
I don't know.I am sure that we won't lose the game but at the same time I want to fuck that bitches utmost....... .Also a lot depends of Dubala-Higuain and Pjanic at the middle.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They have a huge potential... to be mediocre.

Mario, Eder, Murillo, D'Ambrosio... :inter:

Candreva is a good player but imo not suited for them. He'd be much useful for us at this point.

Medel , Banega ; Candreva, Joao Maria ; Gabriel , Icardi

Thats excellent quality. Defence isnt good, but a gooc coach can make most of all that forward going talent.

Their backline is pathetic tbh.
Yes, but everything else is good and a big improvement over the past

.......................Cb - Cb - CB

Candreva , Medel , Joao Maria , Banega , Santon

.......................Icardi - Gabriel

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Medel , Banega ; Candreva, Joao Maria ; Gabriel , Icardi

Thats excellent quality. Defence isnt good, but a gooc coach can make most of all that forward going talent.

Yes, but everything else is good and a big improvement over the past

.......................Cb - Cb - CB

Candreva , Medel , Joao Maria , Banega , Santon

.......................Icardi - Gabriel
No idea how and where you saw quality in Joao Maria. He was absolutely mediocre at the WC. He totally fits Inter. Overpaid for nothing.

Others are good but as a team they'll show nothing. Plus their coach sucks too.

This should be an easy match for us. I expect nothing but a win. They are just a mid-table club at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)