[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This $#@!ing team can't even handle Israeli teams, we have an obligation to put on a great performance and wipe the floor with those $#@!ers.
To be honest its not entirely true... They fielded their 2nd string and have De Boer as a coach for a non significant encounter isnt helping...
This time they would be fielding their 1st team and will be much more motivated as its against Juve...

I still expect us to win this
Icardi to score his usual goal against us and Higuain to score his usual goal in Serie A...
My prediction is a 2-1 win with Higuain and Dybala on target

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
To be honest its not entirely true... They fielded their 2nd string and have De Boer as a coach for a non significant encounter isnt helping...
This time they would be fielding their 1st team and will be much more motivated as its against Juve...

Icardi to score his usual goal against us and Higuain to score his usual goal in Serie A...
Inter were also terrible in Serie A from the start with their starting eleven. Besides they always crap their pants against us, them being motivated will be a non factor and anyone that saw them play this year can see how lifeless they are in general.

The only way I can see us drawing (or winning by a low score) is if the midfield doesn't work and make it difficult for us to break them down, and that depends entirely on us.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

To be honest this isn't entirely true either. They didn't field their 2nd string but a mix of their first with some players from their 2nd. Still it should more than enough to beat a Israeli team without breaking a sweat.

Sure, they will be motivated but we're still light years ahead as a team in terms of quality and chemistry. Icardi is the only bright spot from that team. If we can't win this along with a proper performance then I don't really think we're as good as we'd like to believe.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah so do I. But it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. We'll still win the league when all is said and done.
I hope blindness wins against your eyes and you miss juve games forever*

*only want you to be blind during juve games. I'm not some heartless monster like zach

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)