[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (41 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Licht didnt have a good game at all he quite ruined every attack he was part of...
Pogba didnt have a good first half while in the second he was ok but nothing special! He did provide a great FK and a very smart goal but thats it! Mandzukic except for fighting Alex and scratching Abate the only thing he did was that he scored
Morata didnt score but was much more seen in the game (relating it to his position).
I disagree on everything you just said but no point in going in to it. Good win nevertheless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Marchisio and Asamoah both yet to find form after injuries so it will get better. Khedira back in the next game will also make a huge difference.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

From the expression of Asa's face I think that he is over for this season .
Also I think that Morata will be out for at least 3 weeks.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Great win and comeback in what was a pretty damn ugly game of football. A shame about two more injuries, Milan were out to break our legs in the last 30 mins of the game. Our superiority over the rest of the teams in this league is astonishing. We are simply levels above everyone else. We controlled the game after the goal and shut it down, Milan looked like children out there. Fantastic game management.
:agree:

Well Done!!3pts matters the most.
Forza Juve!!
[video=twitter;718907003414966272]https://twitter.com/dbaron46/status/718907003414966272[/video]
:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
article on calcionipples saying we robbed this one too because Pogba should have been sent off vs empoli. wat?

another one saying vergogna for the chants on the vesuvio. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)