[Serie A, 2nd round] Genoa 2-4 JUVENTUS [26th August, 2017] (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Gigi

• Rugani

• Licht

• Cuadrado

• Pjanic

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Genoa's team in the goalless first round against Sassuolo:
Genoa: Perin; Biraschi, Rossettini, Gentiletti; Lazovic, Bertolacci, Veloso, Laxalt; Galabinov (Salcedo 81), Pandev, Taarabt (Palladino 60)

I'm hardly trembling from fear, I'm afraid we took their best player when we purchased Rincon. I googled Pandev 2017 and was very surprised too see that he still has as much hair as in 2010. Also, can't believe Palladino, the next Del Piero, is 33 already, time flies

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have to watch a football match with you one time at least.

On a Saturday night at 20:45 of course :tuttosport:
That would be THE awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Genoa: Perin; Biraschi, Rossettini, Gentiletti; Lazovic, Bertolacci, Veloso, Laxalt; Galabinov (Salcedo 81), Pandev, Taarabt (Palladino 60)

I'm hardly trembling from fear, I'm afraid we took their best player when we purchased Rincon. I googled Pandev 2017 and was very surprised too see that he still has as much hair as in 2010. Also, can't believe Palladino, the next Del Piero, is 33 already, time flies
Pandev will most definitely score against us, every football fan on earth knows it, Buffon knows it too.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Pandev will most definitely score against us, every football fan on earth knows it, Buffon knows it too.
Wanna bet? :p He's washed up and the guy wasn't even that good to begin with. Pandev scores, my signature is yours for 3 months, Pandev doesn't score I get to choose your avatar for 2 weeks

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wanna bet? :p He's washed up and the guy wasn't even that good to begin with. Pandev scores, my signature is yours for 3 months, Pandev doesn't score I get to choose your avatar for 2 weeks
I don't usually do bets but sure let's go. If he scores I won't change your signature to anything though.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Should be a must for all games, used to be nice tradition when we did it couple seasons ago, was it Alen or Red in charge of it. And to review it end of the season a little. Remember years ago it showed how underrated Pirlo was heh.

First game MOM doesn't need poll, easily Dybala.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    You read my mind, bro. Some of the mods are too lazy.

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #54

Remember when Ranieri used to say Palladino is the new Nedved? :lol2: @Dominic

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    Anybody from Breda Holland on Tuz? Or someone who knows the city and where I'll be able to watch the game?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

you know how it will go... they will all have the game of their lives against us, especially perin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)