[Serie A, 26th round] Bologna 0-0 Juventus [19th February, 2016] (1 Viewer)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Its like the stars aligned, if we won against bologna, we're on 16 winning streak. And if we won against inter we're matched their own record.
Too bad we cant matches their own record in their own stadiums. Their fans must be feeling suicidal!

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Best possible formation with the men available....

By the way, according to Corriere dello Sport, Mandzukic, Chiellini, Asamoah, Khedira and even Alex Sandro will all be available vs Bayern

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

By the way, according to Corriere dello Sport, Mandzukic, Chiellini, Asamoah, Khedira and even Alex Sandro will all be available vs Bayern
That's how Max rolls...

Great to have the guys back for Bayern's game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hopefully we can get this game under control early. Would be good to manage certain players minutes and be able to give those returning from injury some time on the pitch as well. It will be a tough one though.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Great news.

Let's just hope we don't drop points here, every game from now on is like a final.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Hopefully we can get this game under control early. Would be good to manage certain players minutes and be able to give those returning from injury some time on the pitch as well. It will be a tough one though.
Pogba needs to rest early if possible. Mandzukic needs some match fitness - he'll be instrumental if available against Bayern.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This game will be tougher in many ways than the Napoli game. Bologna have a discreetly good squad, are playing very good football under a smart manager like Donadoni, and we have a lot injuries + a big CL game coming up that might act as a distraction. I'd be happy with any win here. Let's go +4 over Nipples and hopefully the pressure gets to those faggots and they drop points against Milan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Donadoni is anything but smart manager.

Still this game will be tough practically because Bologna are playing home and have nothing to loose.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Their home form is a little worse than their overall form (2-2-2), but Donadoni wasn't there for some of those.

I'm expecting the crowd right behind them early on, hopefully we take the sting out of it with a goal and put pressure back onto them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Donadoni is anything but smart manager.

Still this game will be tough practically because Bologna are playing home and have nothing to loose.
You're judging him on his poor Italy career. He has been good with Bologna, and done admirably well as a coach (and as a man) during the mess of Parma.

- - - Updated - - -

Their home form is a little worse than their overall form (2-2-2), but Donadoni wasn't there for some of those.

I'm expecting the crowd right behind them early on, hopefully we take the sting out of it with a goal and put pressure back onto them.
Another one of these stupid teams that HATE us passionately, this is pretty much a derby for them. Their fans will be up for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)