[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Being so dominant in recent years made us lose a little joy in winning scudetti. But thanks to this immense sour grapes shown by Inter and Nainggolan, we will now truly enjoy this historic 6th consecutive scudetto even more.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Being so dominant in recent years made us lose a little joy in winning scudetti. But thanks to this immense sour grapes shown by Inter and Nainggolan, we will now truly enjoy this historic 6th consecutive scudetto even more.
Exactly.:tup:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
K.O. is right and a good brother.

Fuckin Inter man...even enough game. Cuads decided it with a one off screamer. Fuck off and worry about your next match!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

This is why it's always fun and important to keep on winning Scudetti. Watching these clowns from Inter, Napoli and Roma bitch and moan continually throughout the season is just glorious. They are so salty. Its truly amazing.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You clearly don't remember Conte celebrating, kissing our badge in Lecce when scoring against Lecce.
But that's not the same thing at all.

Dude hates Juve, he hated us at Cagliari, hates us at Roma, and if he ever moves he'll hate us at that club too.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
[video=twitter;829799609434255361]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/829799609434255361[/video]

Naingollan: "They always win by a penalty or free kick" :D

Merda are not in the top 10. Thats atleast 10 cheating clubs in serie A. Poor souls.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I did a penalty count per team over something like a 10-15 year period up until a season or so ago. I'll have to update it.

Milan were absolutely miles ahead of everyone else, which is obviously a real surprise.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As Alen said, its bizzare how they keep doing this, keep motivating Juve when we get complacent or too comfortable in our ways.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #694
    I don't just want Inter to get relegated. I want them to cease to exist. They are a disgusting club, with a disgusting staff, with disgusting players and with disgusting fans. The neverending stream of self pity, jealousy and unfounded resentment towards others coming from that cesspool of negative human emotion has been a constant reminder of all that is wrong within the world of football.

$#@! THEM.
    wtf, after calciopoli, inda shouldn't even exist. also, moratti should be dead by now.
    There won't be any $#@! like that EVER>No way.Meanwhile let that bitches do the crying.The only think capable of .
    Isn't it better this way? We're winning, they are moaning. :D

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #696
    This was the last "real" Scudetto for :inter2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988%E2%80%9389_Serie_A

So, they have 13 Scudetti. No more. That's almost 3 times less than :jj: :spinning:

:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

No. They're toxic. Things that are toxic need to removed.
    As long as there is no Calciopoli again, I'm fine with them in Serie A. They are amusing. We keep breaking their "records". :D

- - - Updated - - -

Inter is poor man's Liverpool.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    This was the last "real" Scudetto for :inter2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988%E2%80%9389_Serie_A

So, they have 13 Scudetti. No more. That's almost 3 times less than :jj: :spinning:

:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

As long as there is no Calciopoli again, I'm fine with them in Serie A. They are amusing. We keep breaking their "records". :D

- - - Updated - - -

Inter is poor man's Liverpool.

ha,ha ,even if they make 6 callciopoli's(which won't happen ever again) they will never-ever get our number of scudettis.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    'Pjanic broke Brozovic toe'

By Football Italia staff

Marcelo Brozovic’s fractured toe was caused by Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic, insisted the Inter star’s agent.

The Croatia international will be out of action for several weeks after X-Rays showed a fracture to the fourth toe on his right foot following the 1-0 defeat to Juventus.

“I spoke to Marcelo and he told me that he got injured because Pjanic twice stamped on his foot,” agent Miroslav Bicanic told sportske.jutarnji.hr.

“He did it once in the first half, then again in the second half. That was the cause of the fracture.”

---------------

The butthurt is growing :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Rizzoli: 'No Juventus-Inter error'
    By Football Italia staff

Referee Nicola Rizzoli explained precisely what happened in the contested Juventus victory
    over Inter, including that Mauro Icardi chance.

The Nerazzurri were furious after their 1-0 defeat in Turin last Sunday, releasing video clips showing a curious incident where Giorgio Chiellini seemed to take a free kick back towards Gigi Buffon, it was intercepted by Icardi and Rizzoli halted play.

Rizzoli spoke to TV programme Le Iene and a clip of the interview was released ahead of Monday evening’s broadcast.

They showed him the footage and asked him to be the objective video analyst on his own performance.

“Chiellini gets the ball,” said Rizzoli. “He adjusts it with his foot and passes it to the goalkeeper to get him to take it. But, apart from the fact the ball hadn’t stopped so play was never resumed correctly, I think in this case the referee Rizzoli judged it to be taken incorrectly.

“He therefore blew the whistle and pointed for the free kick to be taken from the correct position. The ball has to be still when taking a free kick, so in that case Rizzoli noticed the ball was not still.
    “He blew the whistle twice. Going forward with the footage, the kick was taken again and once again it was not still. Rizzoli therefore whistled again and put the ball back into the right position.
    “Finally the ball is still and Chiellini takes the kick. What is the controversy here? I would not criticise the official for that.”

But wasn’t Icardi going clear on goal, ask Le Iene?

In order to be clear on goal, the ball has to be in play. We’re talking about nothing, but then that is a normal part of Italian football.
    “I can guarantee you it has never happened that a referee awards a foul when a player demands it. A referee would never do such a thing.”

Juventus chief John Elkann said this week that Inter must learn how to lose with dignity, so is that the situation here?

“I don’t think it’s about knowing how to win or how to lose. I believe Inter are doing everything to reduce the bans for their players and that is an understandable attitude, even if the method is to be criticised.”

Mauro Icardi received a two-game ban for dissent and kicking the ball just past Rizzoli’s head at the final whistle, while Ivan Perisic’s two-match suspension was reduced to one on appeal.

Is there fear of making life difficult for Juventus?

“No. Absolutely not. I think I’ve proved that already. At the start of the season there was all this talk about an error I made against Juventus when they were playing against Milan.
    “In Italy everyone is a Coach, everyone is a player, everyone is a referee. The problem is when any decision is made in Italy, the decision will be criticised.”
    Suck it inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)