Serie A 2020-21 (40 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
And game over.

They are playing like a typical Juve team that used to win the scudetto. Let others attack and make 2-3 deadly attacks to get 3 points. Their game vs Lazio looked exactly the same.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Serie A over now really.
Iner are a much better team than us and 11 points is too big a gap even with 2 games in hand. We’ve mentally thrown it away this season

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He plays like that with almost any team he comes against. One of the most criminally underrated strikers in the world. Never understood why people made so much fun of him.
Alot of his displays for Man United were terrible but I guess that says more about them than him. He is in much better physical condition now.

Aug 2, 2005
11 points away with 2 games in hand..
5 points if we win them..
We need to play the napoli game asap,, how come they cant find a date for the game is beyond me.. how come it is important to play the supercoppa and not the postponed game.

Anyway.. scudetto is far from being over if we are the Juve we know and love.. i understand we are far from that Juve, for example,, Inter showing Milan more respect than they did against us (@1-0 and @2-0)

Let's see if we are serious about the scudetto or not

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)