Serie A 2020-21 (207 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lazio will drop their pants for their brothers tomorrow night.
I think Lazio will get a draw but even if Inter get only 1 point - We should celebrate their failures by reducing the gap and not just hope they fail to win in order not to widen it further.

- - - Updated - - -

If Inter beat Lazio and then go on to beat Milan as well - I can see Inter get the confidence needed to win a Scudetto.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thinking this Scudetto race will go down to the final days. We lack the killer bite and ability to consistently turn up and finish off games this season but Milan and Inter don't seem to have it either.

Got a feeling we will see ourselves and Milan trannies continuing to drop points.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Actually vise versa. Losing to Napoli in Naples can happen. But to Spezia after a week's rest? :evil:
This. Playing in Naples is a game I want us to win every time but don’t expect us to always win, as they have been strong side for a decade now, and play well at home. I’m more annoyed that we went there, allowed them literally 0 chances, gave them a stupid penalty to win, and then managed to bottle 5-6 great chances. We thoroughly outplayed them today, and our shit finishing gave them the victory.

Normally I’d see that as a good sign, that we’re going to start dominating the league the rest of the way, but our finishing has been kind of poor for weeks now, so I’m not too sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 202)