Serie A 2019/20 (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Italians are professionals to complain, in every match there is a controversy over refereeing. Well done to them, they invented a new sport, it is no longer football but at least they have their 3 penalties per match.
I'd love to see how it correlates to viewership as well

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It's not certain that it'll happen.
This type of system sounds similar to the one in Belgium and other low-rated leagues around Europe, which is fine for shit teams in poor leagues who don't go far in Europe and from March onwards everything gets boring and TV rights aswell as ratings drop, so altough i don't agree with it as it's dumb and basically makes the regular season not worth anything i understand why some might be needing this type of format, however when it comes to Seria A or any other top league it just won't be feasible because it would eventually only lead to confusion and it will complicate things even more for teams engaged in the late phases of UCL/EL.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This type of system sounds similar to the one in Belgium and other low-rated leagues around Europe, which is fine for shit teams in poor leagues who don't go far in Europe and from March onwards everything gets boring and TV rights aswell as ratings drop, so altough i don't agree with it as it's dumb and basically makes the regular season not worth anything i understand why some might be needing this type of format, however when it comes to Seria A or any other top league it just won't be feasible because it would eventually only lead to confusion and it will complicate things even more for teams engaged in the late phases of UCL/EL.
i agree , but @Mark said that they would also make groups
esentially a champions league seria A with playoffs after the group stage and playouts to determine the relegated team, not like in Belgium or in Liga Inatai :)

Jun 16, 2020
KULUUUUUUUU he's easily worth 40 mill now if he wasn't already...
At this point it’s a steal.

One of the better 45 minutes I saw from Kulusevski. Hit the post at the beginning, almost a had assist later and scored. But most important so incredible strong on the bal, always passing and moving, creating spaces, winning all the physical duels.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Don’t they do something similar in the Scottish league? Thank God we didn’t fall for this suggestion this year.
A bit.

The league splits in 2 after everyone has played each other 3 times (33 games). The top 6 play each other one more time and bottom 6 play each other another time too, but the clubs still keep their points from the first 33 games i.e. the league doesn't start from scratch at the split.

It was just an excuse to have a bigger league and make sure they had 4 games between Rangers and Celtic. And yes, it is rubbish.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do the posters who were bashing Paratici for buying Kulu instead of Tonali have the courage to admit they know shit and they are poisoning forum with their constant bitching about things they have no idea?
Present and no.

This team almost choked away the scudetto ffs the desire for new CMs was/ is legitimate

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Present and no.

This team almost choked away the scudetto ffs the desire for new CMs was/ is legitimate
Now we know that Muratore has been included in that deal and who knows who else Atalanta might buy from us (Romero?). Nor do I know when we are obliged to send the first installment to Atalanta and how of those installments there will be. Plus, we all know it's not possible to get a quality player in Jan without being ripped off. All I'm saying is have some patience and perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)