Serie A 2019/20 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He's just the poster boy of a Ghetto kid with too much money. Wasn't the steak that triggered most people, but his shitty reaction towards his own fans.
Wasn't it meant towards the journalists? I don't remember it correctly though, although he was pretty pissed of and wrote lot of bad things lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wasn't it meant towards the journalists? I don't remember it correctly though, although he was pretty pissed of and wrote lot of bad things lol
"Let's start with the jealous, the angry, who must have been the result of a broken condom: Fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your family tree. I owe you nothing, I owe my success above all to God, to myself and my neighbors, who believed in me. You are nothing more than stones in my shoe."

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
"Let's start with the jealous, the angry, who must have been the result of a broken condom: Fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your family tree. I owe you nothing, I owe my success above all to God, to myself and my neighbors, who believed in me. You are nothing more than stones in my shoe."
that one for the textbooks :agree:

but you can't say it was meant directly to his fans though

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:rofl:

People meming the shit out of it.

Who could have seen it coming?

- - - Updated - - -

And just how bad is the cut out? Some old italian must have put ours into making this one.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Not to brag, but I’ve been saying Eriksen has been shit for years now. And Tuz was crying when we didn’t try to sign him in January.
I was also against the move(pay 20 mil. , for free who would refuse?), but that's not fair on eriksen. Sure he was in bad form before he came ,but you have to remember that Conte is pretty rigid in his style of play and plays eriksen out of position in his 3 5 2 .
We don't know how he would look in a formation that fits him and he can probably,with time, adapt to this new system . Too early to call him a bust.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was also against the move(pay 20 mil. , for free who would refuse?), but that's not fair on eriksen. Sure he was in bad form before he came ,but you have to remember that Conte is pretty rigid in his style of play and plays eriksen out of position in his 3 5 2 .
We don't know how he would look in a formation that fits him and he can probably,with time, adapt to this new system . Too early to call him a bust.
even Cunte adjusting to a 3-4-1-2 to accommodate eriksen hasn't really helped.

If anyone pays the wages Eriksen is earning now, you cannot afford not to play him, but clearly he was an impulse buy without really understanding where he would fit. Hope he becomes an expensive flop.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thieves broke into Ribery's house in Florence. He's implying he'd like to leave italy

Wherever he moves to next, he should put a mural of his face on his door. Should be the best security measure known to man.

P.S What happens if in next country someone burglars his home? Not to defend banana republic that is Italy, but overreaction much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)