Serie A 2019/20 (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
This 5 subs rule is going in our favor. I can see Lotito whining about this too. We can field 2 teams with equal quality cause we have the longest bench. Unlike the other teams (Lazio and Inter) whose 4th and 5th subs would be some primavera players.
Unlike Sarri, Conte and especially Inzaghi will have to choose between introducing a primavera player or not using the 4th or 5th sub :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This 5 subs rule is going in our favor. I can see Lotito whining about this too. We can field 2 teams with equal quality cause we have the longest bench. Unlike the other teams (Lazio and Inter) whose 4th and 5th subs would be some primavera players.
Unlike Sarri, Conte and especially Inzaghi will have to choose between introducing a primavera player or not using the 4th or 5th sub :lol:
2xxg4s.jpg

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
rabiot and higuain are already pretty late to the party. even if they arrived tomorrow and start their 2-week compulsory quarantine... i mean how do you manage the top team of italy like this? i bet nazio's players will all be present at the first training, no exceptions.

honestly, i can't say i like what i'm seeing since marotta and allegri left

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pretty much Sarri can start a very bad first eleven and improve it whenever he wants too.

Too bad Allegri isnt here. He would change formation 5 times during the game.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
rabiot and higuain are already pretty late to the party. even if they arrived tomorrow and start their 2-week compulsory quarantine... i mean how do you manage the top team of italy like this? i bet nazio's players will all be present at the first training, no exceptions.

honestly, i can't say i like what i'm seeing since marotta and allegri left
Yeah we already know what we would get with Rabiot and Higuain never acted like a 90m signing. I hope both leave in next window.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So the minister said that he's ok with calcio returning but once there is a positive case the whole team goes into 14 days quarantine which means another closure of the championship lol.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
But we're going to be favored regardless because if the schedule is compact (and subs remain at 3), we can rotate players from game to game more than they can.

If I were Lazio, and I had to choose between 5 subs and a condensed schedule and 3 subs and a condensed schedule, I might pick 5 subs honestly. Because when they play smaller teams, those subs would come in handy and they can maximize those points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)