Serie A 2019/20 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Sky Italia talks about a huge mess in Napoli. A lot of tension in the locker room. The players simply decided to boycott training retreat and go home, without the permission of the club. Players already call their lawyers in anticipation of sanctions!

The leaders of the mutiny in Napoli are Allan, Insigne, Mertens, Callejon and Koulibaly. (Insigne reportedly told De Laurentiis' son, "We're going home, tell your father"). The daily explains that there is a risk that Ancelotti will take an "incredible decision" (Gazzetta)

Ancelotti unlike the players went to the training center after the match, but not because he disagreed with them, simply to prevent the Napoli open a dismissal procedure against him (Di Marzio)

I imagine ancelotti alone in the middle of the night, wandering in the training center:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The person I feel the worst for is the kid whose mother that is. Imagine an adult showing up to a youth sporting game and then racially abusing a 10 year old. Then imagine there is a young fresh faced child who is dependent upon and learning values from that person.

Disgusting.
Do they have the lat name Northam or Trudeau?

- - - Updated - - -

Sky Italia talks about a huge mess in Napoli. A lot of tension in the locker room. The players simply decided to boycott training retreat and go home, without the permission of the club. Players already call their lawyers in anticipation of sanctions!

The leaders of the mutiny in Napoli are Allan, Insigne, Mertens, Callejon and Koulibaly. (Insigne reportedly told De Laurentiis' son, "We're going home, tell your father"). The daily explains that there is a risk that Ancelotti will take an "incredible decision" (Gazzetta)

Ancelotti unlike the players went to the training center after the match, but not because he disagreed with them, simply to prevent the Napoli open a dismissal procedure against him (Di Marzio)

I imagine ancelotti alone in the middle of the night, wandering in the training center:lol2:
Good luck every trying to sign a decent coach. Nice to see their flame being to burn out finally. Back to where the belong and hopefully Atalanta can stay ahead of them.

Apr 29, 2006
We don't need anyone of their players. Getting a discount on all of those not only drives the market prices down(and we need to sell), but may reinforce Inter(for example) at the wrong time and prices.

Even something FM-style like Koulibaly here is ridiculous and absolutely unnecessary from our pov. Him going to Inter to replace Godin might be a problem though.[even if its unlikely to say the least]

I would love to see Napoli reinforce and up their game. I know ADL is a clown, but even garbage people deserve to watch good football.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

:lol: loving itttttttttttttttt

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli crumbling down right now is no good for us. They need to keep Inter honest, besides they don't have the players to feed us. Not to mention league image.
trust me crapoli fans will pin the blame of the mutiny on Juve somehow

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind getting Fabian for cheap
This seasons milinkovic savic

Apr 29, 2006
trust me crapoli fans will pin the blame of the mutiny on Juve somehow
They might be right if they are talking about how rich Juventus is and how wide the gap is and should be. I think they would be better served asking ADL about his unrealistic expectations from the team and ambitions for himself. He has openly taken everyone at Naples, demands the earth and moon as well and can never be blamed. Truth is he is a mediocre professional and a man with clear inferiority complex(especially to our owners). That doesn't make him bad and he did a lot for Naples, but doesn't make him the best either - as he portrays himself.

In honesty I don't think Neapolitans are dumb enough not to see this. Are they biased - hell yes and I personally love it and want them to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)