Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lulic and Callejon a joke
Hamsik and Naingollum debatable
Pirlo is a player of 2011-2014, not of the decade
Quaglia could be in there as well
One could argue pirlo's transfer to juve was instrumental in shifting the balance of power in serie A, a massive part of reviving juventus and setting the pace for us to win 8 titles in a row. team of the decade? pirlo is probably the most significant serie a player of the decade

you should consider posting less often and never on football related matters

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Only Lichtsteiner comes to mind. The rest have no reason to be mentioned with him. What are you on about ignoring him?
When did I ignore him? Read my post with the lineup. I mention him there but chose Cuadrado instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Well deserved :stuckup:

Buffon
BBC
Cuadrado Pjanic DDR Hamsik Lulic
Higuain Insigne

- - - Updated - - -

It depends what you value higher, longevity or peak
Forgot about De Rossi. Him over Nainggolan definitely. Pirlo still was too important for me to leave out. He was too big of a part of the power shift to us this decade.

Hamsik-Pirlo-DDR-Cuadrado midfield for me.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Goal dot com proving once again that they lack credibility since 2006
Internationals break special.

But the only funny thing there is Callejon. Usually these lists and lineups are worse.

Serie A hasn't really had any great LB/LWBs on a continuous basis. Friggin Armero was the best one season IIRC. Lulic is as good a choice as any.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
What a shame.

Alexis Sanchez out for two months?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Alexis Sanchez may be out for over two months after the Inter striker suffered an ankle injury playing for Chile.
The 30-year-old is only on loan from Manchester United and made four appearances for the Nerazzurri this season, scoring one goal.
However, he was on the end of a heavy challenge from Juventus and Colombia wide man Juan Cuadrado during a 0-0 draw.
A statement from the Chile football federation confirmed the initial diagnosis was dislocated tendons and possible ligament damage.
Alexis Sanchez is flying back to Italy, where he will undergo further tests and decide on the next step in treatment, which could even be surgery.
According to Mundo Deportivo and TyC Sports, the former Barcelona and Arsenal player could be out of action for at least two months, effectively ending his 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)