Serie A 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You can only beat what's in front of you so credit to Inter for taking maximum points even though Milan and Sampdoria are most likely to sack their coaches soon, it's not Inter's fault though.

Now they have to play two elite teams, this is how you know if they're genuine contenders. Even if they lose against Barcelona and Juve, it's the way that they play that's important. Barca will have 70% possession but with that a 1-0 loss won't look bad. How they respond in the next game is telling, at home will they press or will they be defensive? A smash and grab performance like our loss to Man Utd?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
heh? we signed Sarri. That's the best indicator we dont give a shit about Scudetto. Why would we pay for refs then? Are they retarded?
They ARE retarded. Meanwhile JJM still alive and kicking :touched:

this sucks...I have nothing to bitch about...

oh yeah right...FUCK RUBE SLAVES!!! Agnelli and Nedeved saw Sanchez bossing and he had to go,made that call at half time to the cunt ref...and yeah well...

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Only those who continue to think Inter are the same clueless team that they are usually are.

If Spalletti or whoever we’re coaching them, I’d be less concerned. Unfortunately for us, they have the best coach in the league at the helm.
If they only have Conte, I would be less worried. He was succesful in Chelsea, but the conflict and some of his transfer are flops i.e. Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Batshuayi,...

What make it happen is Marotta. It also Marotta who recruit Conte. And its us who made it happen by not extending Marotta contract. Still wonder though

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:rofl:

"...I don’t feel that I am racist. I told the player he was a big ape and I hold my hands up, I got it badly wrong and went over the line.
“I used the wrong term, monkeys, but at times I exaggerate with words. These might be seen as two examples of racism, but I don’t want to be racist and I am not racist."

Them bad media people :disagree:
Can't they just move on and focus on other countries in Europe having REAL problems with racism? In italy we only make monkey noises to wind up black players. Perfectly normal behaviour towards dark olive people. Get a grip guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)