Serie A 2019/20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Theoretically, yes. However, I think they will definitely be beaten this season by some semi-decent sides (stronger than those they have played so far) and they won't be that lucky all the time as they were against Calgiari and Udinese while playing the lower table. Juventus is just miles ahead of them.
Hopefully

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can bet Juve three games these season were the only ones you've seen this season. What's more, I am sure you have not seen a single game of Bundesliga that didn't include Bayern/Dortmund.

Inter showed nothing to be afraid of in the opening three rounds. They are yet to reach Roma/Napoli level during their best years let alone Juve.

Roberto Sensi saved them against Calgiari by winning them a penalty and he scored a winning goal yesterday with his head (168cm tall) against 10 men Udinese. It's enough to see the highlights from these games to see they're nothing special.
To you they didn't, to me they did. How can we convince each other now? Or shall we instead respect each others opinion without calling out whining, depression, joking, trolling or whatever you have been going on about?

I will choose the latter and respect your opinion that the scudetto is a walk in the park. Your opinion, your point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the year when Roma opened the season with 9-10 wins in a row?
I do! Do you remember who our manager was?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
To you they didn't, to me they did. How can we convince each other now? Or shall we instead respect each others opinion without calling out whining, depression, joking, trolling or whatever you have been going on about?

I will choose the latter and respect your opinion that the scudetto is a walk in the park. Your opinion, your point of view.
But are you actually able to name the aspects of their game that impressed you so much?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But are you actually able to name the aspects of their game that impressed you so much?
Yes.

For one they have understood what Conte wants and how he wants them to play from the very first match.

They have defensive stability similar to what we had when we started out domination. A mixture of young and experienced players with clear ideas of their roles.

They have players on the flanks that supply width, stretch opponents and offer defensive coverage. Asamoah and Candreva have been sublime. Vintage performance so far.

The other midfielders are dynamic and tactically aware.

While Lukaku is not that flashy he does what is needed to execute Conte's ideas. He scores as well.

Politano and Martinez are on the rise and will only get better with the season going. Sanchez will play a very important role.

Yes, they are thin a bit but this is where Conte comes to manage the resources for a whole season. It's his strongest aspect.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inter lack the quality. Let's see how they deal with Barca and Dortmund, I suspect Conte will be ultra defensive and they'll have little possession. Compare that to Napoli last season who went toe to toe with PSG and champions Liverpool but were unlucky to be eliminated.

A lot of people are insecure because Sarri isn't playing our new signings. When nicotine man finds his best team we will fly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Inter lack the quality. Let's see how they deal with Barca and Dortmund, I suspect Conte will be ultra defensive and they'll have little possession. Compare that to Napoli last season who went toe to toe with PSG and champions Liverpool but were unlucky to be eliminated.

A lot of people are insecure because Sarri isn't playing our new signings. When nicotine man finds his best team we will fly.
I respect your opinion. Also I not insecure, I simply have a different opinion than yours. It doesn't make me anything. And if you think it does then it's better that you keep it to yourself.

Thank you

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

What does how they deal with Barca and Dortmund, and how Napoli dealt with PSG and Liverpool have to do with anything?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can bet Juve three games these season were the only ones you've seen this season. What's more, I am sure you have not seen a single game of Bundesliga that didn't include Bayern/Dortmund.

Inter showed nothing to be afraid of in the opening three rounds. They are yet to reach Roma/Napoli level during their best years let alone Juve.

Roberto Sensi saved them against Calgiari by winning them a penalty and he scored a winning goal yesterday with his head (168cm tall) against 10 men Udinese. It's enough to see the highlights from these games to see they're nothing special.
You’re wrong and we will just leave it at that.

You guys worry about what Inter/Roma etc are doing. I’m more concerned with what Paratici and Sarri are doing to this club.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I respect your opinion. Also I not insecure, I simply have a different opinion than yours. It doesn't make me anything. And if you think it does then it's better that you keep it to yourself.
Replace the word insecure with sad. I apologise for hurting your feelings.

What does how they deal with Barca and Dortmund, and how Napoli dealt with PSG and Liverpool have to do with anything?
They dont have to be better than those teams to win in Serie A, they only have to be better than the 18 teams below them
Let Inter play a good team first, we play them in October and if they're real contenders they'll take points off us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Replace the word insecure with sad. I apologise for hurting your feelings.

Let Inter play a good team first, we play them in October and if they're real contenders they'll take points off us.
I am not sad either and my feelings won't get hurt by random people on an internet forum. But if you want to continue to revert to addressing the person behind the content then I will no longer interact with you.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I am not sad either and my feelings won't get hurt by random people on an internet forum. But if you want to continue to revert to addressing the person behind the content then I will no longer interact with you.
You seem to think I have an agenda against you but I don't. You pick up on certain words and get triggered. You have every right to ignore or block me if you find my comments attack you personally or cause you any distress.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You seem to think I have an agenda against you but I don't. You pick up on certain words and get triggered. You have every right to ignore or block me if you find my comments attack you personally or cause you any distress.
:sergio:

Insecure then sad and now distress. You never give up

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yes.

For one they have understood what Conte wants and how he wants them to play from the very first match.

They have defensive stability similar to what we had when we started out domination. A mixture of young and experienced players with clear ideas of their roles.

They have players on the flanks that supply width, stretch opponents and offer defensive coverage. Asamoah and Candreva have been sublime. Vintage performance so far.

The other midfielders are dynamic and tactically aware.

While Lukaku is not that flashy he does what is needed to execute Conte's ideas. He scores as well.

Politano and Martinez are on the rise and will only get better with the season going. Sanchez will play a very important role.

Yes, they are thin a bit but this is where Conte comes to manage the resources for a whole season. It's his strongest aspect.
Please just admit you haven't seen a single Inter game this season. You say they understand what Conte wants and how he wants it yet their performance is totally uninspiring. Besides the Lecce game they had to rely on a moment of brilliance from Roberto Sensi. You talk about their brilliant defence while they started Ranocchia and D'Ambrosio in their first two games. Saying Candreva and Asamoah are vintage wb is also a ridiculous claim. Politano on the rise yet they wanted to sell him to Viola.

Using your logic, I could also write such an anthem about Juventus that you would think we're gonna win every game at least with a three goal difference.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)