Serie A 2019/20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Please, Candreva and Asamoah are weak and this is where they'll get caught out. They have zero creativity so against defensive teams they'll struggle. Conte is a top manager and dragged us out of hell but we have a far superior team. Once we decide to put out a team with the best quality players like Dybala instead of Higuain, we'll give Inter a lesson.
Yikes. If those 2 are their weak links, they really do have a great team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But why does Conte make his team play the way he wants from the very first day but with Sarri we have to be patient until the team gels and understands his philosophy.

I

Call

Bullshit

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
But why does Conte make his team play the way he wants from the very first day but with Sarri we have to be patient until the team gels and understands his philosophy.

I

Call

Bullshit
We won too tho, and it could've been a big score as well with a lil more luck.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Inter win probably their easiest fixture of the season in the first game - scudetto talk.

I get the desperation but come on now.

Still, Conte will have them like a whirlwind for a few months.
Summer champions already

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri only needs to teach the team the attacking moves. Defense is set.
Like any possession based style defence is based largely on keeping onto the ball as a means to prevent the opposition from attacking

Attachments

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Yikes. If those 2 are their weak links, they really do have a great team.
Candreva and Asamoah are neither good at defense or attack. If these two don't cover properly then you'll get a good run on their back 3 like Lecce. We only look exposed if we make a mistake and give the ball away but we'll have much more possession. The other thing is that we mark out Brozovic and their attack is gone completely. We have creativity all over the pitch. Credit to Inter, they will get a CL place but their battle will be Lazio while we have Napoli to worry about.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't understand why Fio OK to swap Biraghi for Dalbert. Both on loan.
Biraghi is they key man, you can ask Fio fans and they would say Biraghi has been one their best player for 2 season. While Dalbert has been flop

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I feel the same people who got tricked by below avg Inter sides' early season wins and media buildup in previous seasons think the same will happen now. They finally caught up...except they're too late. Inter actually does have a good team now and a top coach.

Definite scudo contenders this time with us being favorites but by only a narrow margin esp if they sign Sanchez. Their only weaknesses are lack of qlty depth for back 3 and maybe lacking a defensive minded mid in starting XI (space between mid & back 3 vs Lecce during transitions; might get fixed).

Same number of weaknesses we have - RB and midfield (ours more of a clusterfuck for now). With all other things equal or near equal, difference is in the traditional mentalities of the clubs. Conte & Marotta changes a lot, but Pazza Inter is always lurking around the corner, ready to creep up during trying times.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what happened to @napoleonic? Is @JCK his alter ego?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Inter also beat Sassuolo 8-0 a few seasons ago IIRC - Winning by a great margin means nothing.
They played well but they were playing Lecce... I predicted a 4-0 win for Inter and now they`ll win a few more games but then they will slip a bit enough to let us take a grip of 1st place and never let go..
We all know the same old story..

- - - Updated - - -

P.S who was that Lecce guy who dribbled past all of Inter`s players before providing a great pass to Lapadula only to waste it?
Probably phillip falco, their number 10

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I feel the same people who got tricked by below avg Inter sides' early season wins and media buildup in previous seasons think the same will happen now. They finally caught up...except they're too late. Inter actually does have a good team now and a top coach.

Definite scudo contenders this time with us being favorites but by only a narrow margin esp if they sign Sanchez. Their only weaknesses are lack of qlty depth for back 3 and maybe lacking a defensive minded mid in starting XI (space between mid & back 3 vs Lecce during transitions; might get fixed).

Same number of weaknesses we have - RB and midfield (ours more of a clusterfuck for now). With all other things equal or near equal, difference is in the traditional mentalities of the clubs. Conte & Marotta changes a lot, but Pazza Inter is always lurking around the corner, ready to creep up during trying times.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what happened to @napoleonic? Is @JCK his alter ego?
Its OK if they only have Conte as coach
But combine him with Marotta who is good to buidl create organization structure and culture.
Its us who make this possible for them half a year ago by not extended Marotta contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)