Serie A 2019/20 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis discussed the Scudetto battle with Antonio Conte’s Inter and Maurizio Sarri at Juventus. “It’s like a film when we still don’t know the script.”

05 -Juventus 06 Juventus 07-11 Juve got to Serie B so needed time to reclaim what`s ours... 12-19 Juventus

Yap we dont know the script.. especially when his Napoli hasnt done anything to rock its foundations..
Inter - Thats a different story since Conte but I wouldnt bet on them changing the already written script..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis discussed the Scudetto battle with Antonio Conte’s Inter and Maurizio Sarri at Juventus. “It’s like a film when we still don’t know the script.”

05 -Juventus 06 Juventus 07-11 Juve got to Serie B so needed time to reclaim what`s ours... 12-19 Juventus

Yap we dont know the script.. especially when his Napoli hasnt done anything to rock its foundations..
Inter - Thats a different story since Conte but I wouldnt bet on them changing the already written script..
We rocked the foundations when we changed Allegri. Conte to Inter rocks them to. Manolas and James (likely going) are hell of a mercato for Napoli.

The door is open for our competitors. Will be a much better serie a season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We rocked the foundations when we changed Allegri. Conte to Inter rocks them to. Manolas and James (likely going) are hell of a mercato for Napoli.

Napoli cannot challenge us..
Inter might if Sarri fails..

Strickland

May 17, 2019

I hang my hopes on Ancelotti not being the most consistent coach out there, his Milan always had problems with consistency in the league. If we swapped Sarri with Papa Carlo I'd be really worried about losing the Scudetto to Naples and really happy about or CL chances :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)