Serie A 2019/20 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Chiesa and Ribery were excellent, no striker started yet they shred Milan to pieces. Our draw against them doesn't look that bad now. We should keep tabs on Leao, give them Rugani.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Their only problem is squad depth, quality between first 11 and bench players are major,, if no injuries or if they add more players in Jan, then they are a real contender to the title..
Also I think they will still be able to get results against other series a teams regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree but IMO even I consider Conte a really strong motivator I believe Merda's looser mentality is gonna emerge sooner than later

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If they keep going like this we will soon be able to call them BBBilan instead of bbilan
Reading Milan forum is pure joy these days... recommended.
You two will enjoy this, courtesy of @Dru :D

- - - Updated - - -

You edited that post bruh :sorryball:

Lol I like to give Mark hard time as much as possible (its one of my fav past times each summer), but I distinctively remember Castrovilli was one of the Serie B kids we wanted to co-own back then. Close to him.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
WTF? LOL?

Coach sacked over Thunberg insult
By Football Italia staff

Serie D club Grosseto have sacked youth coach Tommaso Casalini after he said 16-year-old activist Greta Thunberg could “take a pounding”.
Thunberg has become a global figure for taking a stand on climate change, but her actions provoked a vile response from Casalini, who had been assistant Coach of Grosseto’s Giovanissimi A team.
“This w****! A 16-year-old can take a pounding, she’s at the right age,” he wrote on Facebook.
That was followed by the non-League side announcing they had dismissed the trainer for “not acting in line with the club, who focus on moral values even more than technical values .”
Casalini later issued a grovelling apology for his remarks.
“I’d like to publicly apologise to everyone, starting with Greta Thunberg, for the post I wrote on Facebook last week.
“It was an outburst written in a moment of anger against the young Swedish activist with absolutely the wrong language and content I regret.
“I never thought or could never have really thought about certain things, especially a minor. However, when you make a mistake then it’s only right that you take responsibility for your mistakes.
“Therefore I willingly accept Grosseto’s decision to remove me from my role as assistant Coach of the Giovanissimi A, and I apologise to the club for the obvious embarrassment caused by my gesture.”

https://www.football-italia.net/144747/coach-sacked-over-thunberg-insult

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
WTF? LOL?

Coach sacked over Thunberg insult
By Football Italia staff

Serie D club Grosseto have sacked youth coach Tommaso Casalini after he said 16-year-old activist Greta Thunberg could “take a pounding”.
Thunberg has become a global figure for taking a stand on climate change, but her actions provoked a vile response from Casalini, who had been assistant Coach of Grosseto’s Giovanissimi A team.
“This w****! A 16-year-old can take a pounding, she’s at the right age,” he wrote on Facebook.
That was followed by the non-League side announcing they had dismissed the trainer for “not acting in line with the club, who focus on moral values even more than technical values .”
Casalini later issued a grovelling apology for his remarks.
“I’d like to publicly apologise to everyone, starting with Greta Thunberg, for the post I wrote on Facebook last week.
“It was an outburst written in a moment of anger against the young Swedish activist with absolutely the wrong language and content I regret.
“I never thought or could never have really thought about certain things, especially a minor. However, when you make a mistake then it’s only right that you take responsibility for your mistakes.
“Therefore I willingly accept Grosseto’s decision to remove me from my role as assistant Coach of the Giovanissimi A, and I apologise to the club for the obvious embarrassment caused by my gesture.”

https://www.football-italia.net/144747/coach-sacked-over-thunberg-insult
I would have given him a contract extension and a pay rise tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)