Serie A 2019/20 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I love our copycats... not. No, thank you.

PS Fuck Newcastle and that Saudi piece of shit monarch too.
Part of me only posted that to trigger you.

You know what they say about imitation....? Besides, black and white were the colours of Siena waaaaaaay before they had anything to do with Juve, at least since the 13th century.

Siena is a home from home, really beautiful place. And they fucking hate Fiorentina, kind of a historical underdog hatred rather than something truly bitter.

@Bianconero_Aus they're in Juve U23's league and in the play-offs. What I meant by that is that I don't see the team having enough clout to get promoted from Serie B, even if they were to get there. You never know, I suppose.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Part of me only posted that to trigger you.

You know what they say about imitation....? Besides, black and white were the colours of Siena waaaaaaay before they had anything to do with Juve, at least since the 13th century.

Siena is a home from home, really beautiful place. And they fucking hate Fiorentina, kind of a historical underdog hatred rather than something truly bitter.

@Bianconero_Aus they're in Juve U23's league and in the play-offs. What I meant by that is that I don't see the team having enough clout to get promoted from Serie B, even if they were to get there. You never know, I suppose.
:touched:
be2b4d0ba89c1f460650fd3646a2e627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)