Serie A 2019/20 (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Barella comes from Cagliari and has never won something before. He happy for every bit of success.
Trophies only serve to build the ego. I hope he understands this.

- - - Updated - - -

you're right there wouldnt be many teams left because most of them are fucking farmers who roll over for team like inda
When they roll over for us, should they be relegated to B as well?

It's strange that you have expectations for a team like Hellas to go into the San Siro and take points off a Conte team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Trophies only serve to build the ego. I hope he understands this.

- - - Updated - - -

When they roll over for us, should they be relegated to B as well?

It's strange that you have expectations for a team like Hellas to go into the San Siro and take points off a Conte team.
This conte team is vastly overrated, so 1 dimensional, they almost think the game is over when they take the lead. Fuck them fuck bologna last week too for their stupidity in giving away that penalty. Fucking farmers

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This conte team is vastly overrated, so 1 dimensional, they almost think the game is over when they take the lead. Fuck them fuck bologna last week too for their stupidity in giving away that penalty. Fucking farmers
Don’t make people hope Inter keep winning their games ffs. Because you know you have the ability to make people support the things that should be despised.

Oct 23, 2011
These scrappy wins have to stop at some point, but then again we have been far from convincing ourselves with some lucky wins as well. We better start playing to our potential soon otherwise we might keep this title race going for longer than needed.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
These scrappy wins have to stop at some point, but then again we have been far from convincing ourselves with some lucky wins as well. We better start playing to our potential soon otherwise we might keep this title race going for longer than needed.
Scrappy wins win you the title. Hope we get more scrappy wins to demoralise the opponents.

Oct 23, 2011
Scrappy wins win you the title. Hope we get more scrappy wins to demoralise the opponents.
Disagree. Stable wins win you a title. I'd rather win 1-0 where we dont allow the opponent anything, and just bury one or two of our changes and kill the game off (what we have been doing for the majority of our dominant 8 year run). How we and inter have been winning this season is nothing like that. Both have been allowing their opponents way too much and simple didnt lose more points due to the lack of quality of teams we have faced so far or due to individual brilliance that won us games.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Inter is going to win the title? :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw that Inter took 38 shots today, 11 on goal (Hellas had 9 shots, 2 on goal). WTF. Epic bad finishing for that to end only 2-1.
Lukaku was utter shit. I can't believe he had like two golden chances, one header where he could have stopped the ball and another one on the box where he completely froze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)