Serie A 2018/19 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Italy has a big problem with racism and as long as they don't take important stances like stopping matches, having strong and vocal criticism/making it a big deal, stadium bans, etc. They're complicit by not doing this

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So what did koulibaly do for a straight red? I saw the racist chants and all that
Inter have to be fined

So stupid that this sort of shit still happens
Fouled Politano by stopping a counter attack. Was a deserved yellow imo and then he sarcastically applauded the ref afterwards. Avoidable second yellow card but I can understand his frustration in getting racist chants against him all game long.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
On Youtube 95% of people watch Juventus games because of Ronaldo. They talk about only Ronaldo, he did this he did that without him they can't win he saved them blah blah blah. 85% of people who watch other games, they are Serie A fans. They analyse what happened during the game. The other day a man asked me which premier league team I support I said to him I only support Juventus he looked at me and said the Ronaldo effect huh. We have become a plastic club.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
On Youtube 95% of people watch Juventus games because of Ronaldo. They talk about only Ronaldo, he did this he did that without him they can't win he saved them blah blah blah. 85% of people who watch other games, they are Serie A fans. They analyse what happened during the game. The other day a man asked me which premier league team I support I said to him I only support Juventus he looked at me and said the Ronaldo effect huh. We have become a plastic club.
It’s ok, a small percentage of these new fans will probably stick around and become Juventus fans, the others can fuck off to the next fad club out there.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fouled Politano by stopping a counter attack. Was a deserved yellow imo and then he sarcastically applauded the ref afterwards. Avoidable second yellow card but I can understand his frustration in getting racist chants against him all game long.
You'd think they would just give him one game

I feel like serie a has been over sensitive with this shit as of late

Refs actually don't know how to keep control of games anymore

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So what did koulibaly do for a straight red? I saw the racist chants and all that
Inter have to be fined

So stupid that this sort of shit still happens
TBF Two yellows not straight red Politano dived backwards. First foul wasn't a yellow but applauding the ref was just stupid. I wish we could get Koulibally. He has turned into a monster in defence and started getting forward too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
An Inter fan who was in critical condition after being hit by a van carrying Napoli supporters has died. RIP. Reminiscent of when the Juve fans hit a Parma supporter after some clashes a few years ago.

Another shameful day in Italian football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)