Serie A 2018/19 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You clearly never travelled to or from Wembley by train on match days
I've travelled by tube and, yes, there can be delays. But it's never taken 6 days.

There were no Spurs fans travelling back from Wembley before Buffon's last match. Because they had already finished their season the previous weekend. There were, in fact, zero fans travelling back from Wembley at that time because the FA Cup Final between Man Utd and Chelsea kicked off at 17:15, which was AFTER the Juventus game.

You weren't there. And you made all of this up.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I've travelled by tube and, yes, there can be delays. But it's never taken 6 days.

There were no Spurs fans travelling back from Wembley before Buffon's last match. Because they had already finished their season the previous weekend. There were, in fact, zero fans travelling back from Wembley at that time because the FA Cup Final between Man Utd and Chelsea kicked off at 17:15, which was AFTER the Juventus game.

Oh man :D what a shellacking

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So. ONE person said something to you in 2017. Not much of a sample size is it? Would be like me thinking all Juve fans are idiots based on my opinion of you.
He doesn't get out much

- - - Updated - - -

Donnarumma finished at 20 yo
21602.png

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

@Bianconero_Aus

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Either that or the game vs roma away it was one of the last matches of the season that's for sure.

Anyways which ever weekend it was is besides the point spurs fans are as deluded as any other epl fans.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
How does it work really? Just a one group CL competition or an entirely separate new league? Will it be like American sports where there's no demotion? How would transfer even work in that league both between participants and outside participants?what if football associations rejects it? Heck nevermind FAs, what about governments?

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Either that or the game vs roma away it was one of the last matches of the season that's for sure.
Hmmmm. I think you would have remembered whether or not it was on the same day as Buffon's last game, that's quite a big event as a Juve fan.

Oh, and just how did you bump into these fans travelling from Wembley if you were going in the other direction ... some magic train that travels both 'to' and 'from' at the same time? You're going to tell me you bumped into them on the platform aren't you ... as if London is some friendly place where people strike up conversations with random strangers (hint: it's not).

Just admit that you fibbed. It's okay.
Anyways which ever weekend it was is besides the point spurs fans are as deluded as any other epl fans.
I hardly think you're best placed to judge who is and is not delusional given your recent form. But I'm going to leave you alone now. You can have the last word if you want.
Closer than you think. And AA is one of the driving forces behind the idea.
I'm not so sure.

There's very little that the PL teams have to gain right now on a risk vs reward basis, and I'm not certain that Real and Barca would want to step away from the preferential commercials they get from La Liga?

If it were to go ahead without those teams it's going to be difficult to get going, given the commercial pull those leagues have. I think UEFA's focus might well be on the Champions League - and pushing their Nations League - for a while yet.

And a breakaway league outside of UEFA? Imagine having to get Italians, Germans, English, Spanish, French and Russians etc to agree on something. It's hard enough at the best of times!!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
There's very little that the PL teams have to gain right now on a risk vs reward basis, and I'm not certain that Real and Barca would want to step away from the preferential commercials they get from La Liga?
It's bad for PL teams, good for everyone else. EPL has a lion's share of the market. A Super League-ish will even it out more. Real and Barca support it too IIRC.

Don't think it'll be a pure Super League, but there'll be a major restructuring of club and NT setup.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hmmmm. I think you would have remembered whether or not it was on the same day as Buffon's last game, that's quite a big event as a Juve fan.

Oh, and just how did you bump into these fans travelling from Wembley if you were going in the other direction ... some magic train that travels both 'to' and 'from' at the same time? You're going to tell me you bumped into them on the platform aren't you ... as if London is some friendly place where people strike up conversations with random strangers (hint: it's not).

Just admit that you fibbed. It's okay.

I hardly think you're best placed to judge who is and is not delusional given your recent form. But I'm going to leave you alone now. You can have the last word if you want.

I'm not so sure.

If it were to go ahead without those teams it's going to be difficult to get going, given the commercial pull those leagues have. I think UEFA's focus might well be on the Champions League - and pushing their Nations League - for a while yet.

And a breakaway league outside of UEFA? Imagine having to get Italians, Germans, English, Spanish, French and Russians etc to agree on something. It's hard enough at the best of times!!
I travelled from Stanmore tube station which is like 5 stops from wembley park you fool. What would you know you had to travel north to Milton Keynes for a spurs home game recently ffs :lol:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Did u guys see how Inter announced they new president? LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

imagine seeing similiar video with Marotta haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)