Serie A 2018/19 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@radekas since i don't watch polish ekstraklasa i got to know that this Genoa's Krzysztof Piątek guy exists only before the season started. Now it seems he's taking Serie A by storm. :shifty:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This will be one of the most interesting seasons of Serie A in recent years.

Except for the Scudetto race which is already over, lul.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can see Juve winning next 10 titles and eventually they will change regulations to make it more even competition. Like Juve starting with -10 points every year that would count only toward Scudetto challenge. :)
But I wouldnt put it past challenging teams to bottle up.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I can see Juve winning next 10 titles and eventually they will change regulations to make it more even competition. Like Juve starting with -10 points every year that would count only toward Scudetto challenge. :)
But I wouldnt put it past challenging teams to bottle up.
Didn't they try something like that already?

I believe it was called Calciopoli :snoop:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter: Modric case closed
By Football Italia staff

FIFA has cleared Inter of any wrongdoing after Real Madrid accused them of illegally approaching Luka Modric.

Madrid had reported Inter to FIFA, claiming the Nerazzurri had violated Article 18 of FIFA’s Regulations of the Status and Transfer of Players with regards to Modric.

However, Gazzetta dello Sport writes no more action will be taken after hearing the accounts of both clubs and the midfielder himself.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
guess Poland could've used him at WC, too bad Nawalka missed a this ace playing right under his nose in Ekstraklassa :D

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, kinda twisted that Ronaldo earns more than half of Serie A squads in total

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)