Serie A 2017/18 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
If we still win the league we are the biggest trolls in history and Napoli the biggest chockers.
We are 1 point ahead of Napoli, we've just thrown a 3-0 lead in the last minute against Real and just lost to Napoli 1-0 by a goal in the 90th minute, we haven't won a CL final since 1996, and yet you have the audacity to call Napoli the biggest chokers? I'd say psychological projection.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We are 1 point ahead of Napoli, we've just thrown a 3-0 lead in the last minute against Real and just lost to Napoli 1-0 by a goal in the 90th minute, we haven't won a CL final since 1996, and yet you have the audacity to call Napoli the biggest chokers? I'd say psychological projection.
No team who have won 6 league titles in a row, 3 of them accompanied by Coppe, can be deemed chokers. No matter what.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
we choke in CL finals. They choke in Serie A. Big difference

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When you a fan and have nothing else to celebrate except for one win against Juve :lol:

What a piece of shite club. The fans and their club - they really do deserve each other.

Btw. That placement of the tattoo - so bad :sergio:
he had no other space available, thanks to the 2 other ridiculous tattoos

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Really going to be funny when we still win the scudetto this season
moggi shared a live feed yesterday of the tv show he's invited to, and they showed some footage of napoli fans already celebrating the scudetto. not the away win at torino, but the scudetto, while their team is not even on top of the standings. brilliant stuff.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't believe people here are still mocking Napoli. You lot must be delusional. I will always believe in Juventus and I still think we can pull it off. But how can you ridicule Napoli when they just beat us at home and are a single point behind?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I can't believe people here are still mocking Napoli. You lot must be delusional. I will always believe in Juventus and I still think we can pull it off. But how can you ridicule Napoli when they just beat us at home and are a single point behind?

We mock them because they are celebrating too soon.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

because they are insufferable cunts and we hate them?

that enough for you?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
because they are insufferable cunts and we hate them?

that enough for you?

You can laugh at them for being insufferable cunts. Several posters here are mocking them because they think they've got a shot. I mean, of course they have a shot at this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No team who have won 6 league titles in a row, 3 of them accompanied by Coppe, can be deemed chokers. No matter what.
Literally we are the biggest chokers in European competitions big stage history. Our only competition is Benfica.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)