Serie A 2017/18 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
FYI, losing 6-2 over two legs is actually better than losing 4-1 in a single game.

Pretty much every good team in Europe these days plays football closer to Sarri's brand than Allegri's. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, City...
All those sides value substance over style despite having their own style, they value effiency. Sarri is more concerned about being beautiful

- - - Updated - - -

What nonsense for the first part also @Nedved96

When losing 6-2 over two legs, you get humiliated both home and away instead of only once

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
All those sides value substance over style despite having their own style, they value effiency. Sarri is more concerned about being beautiful
Is he?

Btw, Sarri is not actually my first choice to replace Allegri if he left. I'd like us to go for Inzaghi. He is younger and seems more adaptable.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
FYI, losing 6-2 over two legs is actually better than losing 4-1 in a single game.

Pretty much every good team in Europe these days plays football closer to Sarri's brand than Allegri's. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, City...
The thing is, Juve lost in the final, Napoli lost in the round of 16. Unlike Sarri, who has NEVER beaten a major European team, Allegri's Juve have actually beaten Real, Barca, Man City, Monaco, Dortmund amongst others.

Also, can you kindly explain why Sarri's attractive and attacking brand of football has resulted in fewer goals than Juve's dour and boring style?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The thing is, Juve lost in the final, Napoli lost in the round of 16. Unlike Sarri, who has NEVER beaten a major European team, Allegri's Juve have actually beaten Real, Barca, Man City, Monaco, Dortmund amongst others.
One of those team avoided Real Madrid until the final, the other was drawn against Madrid in the round of 16.

All I really want to see is a more positive and ambitious coach take charge of our squad. A coach who will install arrogance and self-belief in our players when we play in Europe.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
One of those team avoided Real Madrid until the final, the other was drawn against Madrid in the round of 16.

All I really want to see is a more positive and ambitious coach take charge of our squad. A coach who will install arrogance and self-belief in our players when we play in Europe.
Yeah, but we've beaten Real when we played them before the final, unlike Sarri's Napoli, who have never beaten a big team at any stage.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:rofl:

Wat? It clearly isn't. It means Sarri got his shit wrong twice in a row including at home. Getting slammed in two matches. Allegri is a knockout master when it comes to two matches. His failure is in one offs and first matches.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:rofl:

Wat? It clearly isn't. It means Sarri got his shit wrong twice in a row including at home. Getting slammed in two matches. Allegri is a knockout master when it comes to two matches. His failure is in one offs and first matches.
It isn't even Allegri's fault.

We are masters of choking when it comes to finals.

We are the Higuain of teams.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus plan Fabinho swoop
Football Italia
Juventus are laying the groundwork to sign Monaco midfielder Fabinho, according to Mundo Deportivo.

The 24-year-old Brazil international has also been heavily linked with Manchester United, but Juve are hoping to snap him up instead.

“My time with Monaco was good, but I feel it is coming to an end,” Fabinho told Lancenet in February.

“I arrived as an unknown, I made my name at the club, won things – but maybe I need a new challenge.”

He is very versatile, able to play in midfield or at right-back when needed.

Mundo Deportivo claim Juventus see Fabinho as the ideal heir to Sami Khedira and hope their close rapport with agent Jorge Mendes can help negotiations.

Juve already seem to have a deal in place to sign Emre Can as a free agent when his contract with Liverpool expires in June.

http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...t#article/footballitalia-117299&menu=news-all

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juventus plan Fabinho swoop
Football Italia
Juventus are laying the groundwork to sign Monaco midfielder Fabinho, according to Mundo Deportivo.

The 24-year-old Brazil international has also been heavily linked with Manchester United, but Juve are hoping to snap him up instead.

“My time with Monaco was good, but I feel it is coming to an end,” Fabinho told Lancenet in February.

“I arrived as an unknown, I made my name at the club, won things – but maybe I need a new challenge.”

He is very versatile, able to play in midfield or at right-back when needed.

Mundo Deportivo claim Juventus see Fabinho as the ideal heir to Sami Khedira and hope their close rapport with agent Jorge Mendes can help negotiations.

Juve already seem to have a deal in place to sign Emre Can as a free agent when his contract with Liverpool expires in June.

http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...t#article/footballitalia-117299&menu=news-all
Thinking Beppe is remotely interesting in signing players that bring is forward ::lol3::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)