Serie A 2017/18 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The twattishness of Napoli's players and fans never ceases to amaze me.
Their twattishness is what I like about them :lol:
Lavezzi was a cunt
Cavani was a cunt
Maggio was cunt
Zuniga was a cunt
Campagnaro was cunt
ADL is BIGGEST cunt and the funnest one :lol:
Higuain is a cunt
insigne :lol:
I like Napoli :heart:

Vwin agreed a deal with AC Milan but made a mistake and posted Juve's logo instead
09 January at 08:45

Vwin agreed a deal with AC Milan but have seemingly made quite the mistake! On the home page of their site, they posted a picture of Bonucci and his teammates but they made one big mistake, as they added a Juve logo on the top of their page... . AC Milan fans won't be pleased but it was an honest mistake. AC Milan will be taking on Cagliari in a few weeks time. You can view the picture bellow in our gallery section right here on Calciomercato.com.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...c-milan-but-made-a-mistake-and-posted-j-83797

:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
that would be Bundesliga, I imagine it's such a struggle to market that league, at least Juve don't always finish 10+ points ahead of competition
Bundesliga would be the best league in the world in every metric besides the actual football played. To me they’re the best for crowds, stadiums, ultras, atmosphere etc. I honestly think Serie A is better in terms of match quality though.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bundesliga would be the best league in the world in every metric besides the actual football played. To me they’re the best for crowds, stadiums, ultras, atmosphere etc. I honestly think Serie A is better in terms of quality though.
Their teams are even playing a rather entertaining football, but you just can't force yourself to give a shit for a league were 2nd place usually finishes between 60-70 points and no one dares to challenge Bayern, because that means that in the next transfer windows their team is taken apart. :p Taylor Swift is probably the best in the world besides the actual music she creates, big crowds, grande shows, huge fanbase, great coverage.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)