Serie A 2017/18 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Might miss a couple games but will miss the inter match which is good. Need them to drop 3 points this weekend. One of those rare times you want Inter to win lol ugh

Again, their season will be long without a bench to fall on.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Italian Soccer Player Banned 5 Games for Urinating Toward Fans

TORRE DEL GRECO, Italy (AP) – A footballer in Italy has been suspended for five matches for urinating towards opposition fans.

Giovanni Liberti of non-league side Turris received the lengthy ban. During a stoppage in play in a 3-3 draw against Sarnese, Liberti ''urinated in the direction of the away section, making obscene and vulgar gestures, while showing his genital organ,'' says the Serie D disciplinary body.

Turris will appeal the ban. Club president Antonio Colantonio insists ''Liberti absolutely did not do what is alleged.''

Colantonio says, ''There's a fountain near the wall and the player ... was drinking and adjusting his shirt which, by regulation, should be inside his shorts.''

He adds: ''The visiting club confirmed to us that our player did not do anything that has been alleged.''

Another Serie D player was also banned for five matches.

Frattese's Francesco Ferrieri of Frattese was sanctioned for kicking, punching and slapping the Nardo masseur while the match was stopped for fighting in the stands between the two sets of supporters.
lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Juve yes, Juve no
Bianconeri fans are split

Optimists against pessimists: :lol: the problems that emerged over the last few weeks divided the Juventini faithful into two factions
We’ll see why in November Allegri’s side could take off
Pro: Great squad, you’ll see they will bloom soon enough
Against: What if something is broken?
@Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

I swear they read these forums :howler:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
After 3 years of the same thing, people haven't learnt by now? Patience...
:agree: We worse first half of last season and crappy the year before too. Allegri's comments about season starting in November are a bit weird but honestly that seems to be how its gone under him. Not defending it, we should definitely be addressing these early season issues but it does seem to be a theme since he took over
Apparently, not.

I sense a waive of "I told you so's" when we finally do lose the league.
I sense you already ready to jump on that bandwagon and act like you were right all along regardless of how the season goes

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: We worse first half of last season and crappy the year before too. Allegri's comments about season starting in November are a bit weird but honestly that seems to be how its gone under him. Not defending it, we should definitely be addressing these early season issues but it does seem to be a theme since he took over

I sense you already ready to jump on that bandwagon and act like you were right all along regardless of how the season goes
Season starts in November. Make sense considering we have a lot of new players we need to integrate. Considering our usual slow start to seasons. Considering this time of year is littered with international breaks leading to fitness issues. So yeah, make sense.

What doesn't make sense is you thinking I would suddenly jump on a negative bandwagon when I've literally been this optimistic since I joined in 2005. Sure, I guess there is a first for everything.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Juve yes, Juve no
Bianconeri fans are split

Optimists against pessimists: :lol: the problems that emerged over the last few weeks divided the Juventini faithful into two factions
We’ll see why in November Allegri’s side could take off
Pro: Great squad, you’ll see they will bloom soon enough
Against: What if something is broken?
@Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

I swear they read these forums :howler:
It's not just the forum. The whole fanbase is like that

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Only problem might be a stronger Napoli this season, we might not be able to afford so many lost points at the beginning of the season as we did previously.

Still got doubts over them being able to stay consistent, but if they do, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)