Serie A 2017/18 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter reportedly want to raise Mauro Icardi’s release clause to €110m and only non-Italian clubs can activate it
Serie A plebs scared :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

if Dembele is worth 150M, Walker is worth 60M, then Icunti is also worth 110M
:agree:

Anyone who can consistently play as well as he has at as shit a team as Inter is has got to be worth a fortune. Only real doubt is his being an utter shitcunt of a person.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Serie A plebs scared :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Anyone who can consistently play as well as he has at as $#@! a team as Inter is has got to be worth a fortune. Only real doubt is his being an utter $#@!$#@! of a person.
he is the trezeguet kind of player.
If you don't give him the balls he is useless.
I don't see him shining with us.
Seeing how poorly and rarely make worthy passes for Higuain

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If you don't give him the balls he is useless.
I don't see him shining with us.
Seeing how poorly and rarely make worthy passes for Higuain
Yep.

Waste of Money to pay that much for a striker that can't do shit on his own.

- - - Updated - - -

Real might pay that in order to replace Benzema.
God knows i hate that wannabe criminal, but he contributes so much more to the game than Icardi.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Inter reportedly want to raise Mauro Icardi’s release clause to €110m and only non-Italian clubs can activate it
But isn't a buyout clause, technically, the player buying himself out of the contract to make himself a free agent?

How can they restrict Serie A clubs if the player is using "his own money" paid to him via another team?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But isn't a buyout clause, technically, the player buying himself out of the contract to make himself a free agent?

How can they restrict Serie A clubs if the player is using "his own money" paid to him via another team?
That's how the (mandatory) Spanish ones work, not all of them necessarily.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yep.

Waste of Money to pay that much for a striker that can't do $#@! on his own.

- - - Updated - - -

God knows i hate that wannabe criminal, but he contributes so much more to the game than Icardi.
Didn't Icardi have like 15 assists in Serie A last season?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Because it's nostalgic and shows old players who played during the best period when Serie A had soul. Nowadays it's all too trendy, flashy, money-oriented and with the lack of real talented players so even some shit like Andre Gomes pops up.
Meh. Even during those times there were shit players.

I think you called it good news because you can't hide your love for Roma. :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh. Even during those times there were shit players.

I think you called it good news because you can't hide your love for Roma. :p
There always were shit players. But nowadays majority are shit and the ones that have soul and real talent are quite hard to find, so even mediocre players stand out imo.

That goes without saying. I have their wallpaper, all their page likes and scarf around my head.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There always were shit players. But nowadays majority are shit and the ones that have soul and real talent are quite hard to find, so even mediocre players stand out imo.

That goes without saying. I have their wallpaper, all their page likes and scarf around my head.
No need to be sarcastic, you know you like them. :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Wallpaper on your head?

I need to try that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)