Serie A 2017/18 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There are 3 games to go. We still have time to fuck this up.
If this results stands, we need to drop pts in 2 of the 3 remaining games to lose title, assuming Napoli wins all. that's much better odds then bring just 1 pt up and facing Roma away.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The last time a Napoli player got a red card at the end of the season chasing Juve to the Scudetto he ended up signing for us in the summer... hope that trend continues

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If this results stands, we need to drop pts in 2 of the 3 remaining games to lose title, assuming Napoli wins all. that's much better odds then bring just 1 pt up and facing Roma away.

Not even. Winning one and drawing two would be enough

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:agree:

We have home games against Bologna and Verona. If this result holds, we don't deserve the scudetto at all if we can't win those 2 matches.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not even. Winning one and drawing two would be enough
See, thats the thing

Win the first game

Then "we need a draw vs roma", so we lose in the final minute

"oh, we need a win the last game", go 1-0 up, defend the fuck out, 1-1, Lose scudetto

Would be typically juve :hihi:

Except, this isnt europe but italy, so we'll win the next two and lost the final one beeing certain of the scudetto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)