Serie A 2017/18 (176 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Roma's GK is the next big thing.
You were so unbelievably wrong about the Roma mercato this summer. You were drinking your brother's kool-aid bro, fapping over Under, Pellegrini, Schick, Karsdorp, Kolarov, and acting like Salah, Rudiger, Paredes were good sales, as though they improved the team.

Salah was their best attacker. Rudiger started more clean sheets than any other of their defenders last year. And of all their signings only Kolarov has been good, and Pellegrini decent.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You were so unbelievably wrong about the Roma mercato this summer. You were drinking your brother's kool-aid bro, fapping over Under, Pellegrini, Schick, Karsdorp, Kolarov, and acting like Salah, Rudiger, Paredes were good sales, as though they improved the team.

Salah was their best attacker. Rudiger started more clean sheets than any other of their defenders last year. And of all their signings only Kolarov has been good, and Pellegrini decent.
I thought selling Salah was good tbh. He did prove he's better than I thought he'd be at Liverpool to be quite frank.

I was right about Pellegrini cause he's very good and was cheap. Kolarov was good too. As for Schick I just liked the talent but I even said in the thread that i saw him in like a couple of matches and majority on youtube.

Rudiger was a good sale cause he wasn't cheap exactly while nobody wanted Paredes at Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Inter winless in 7 in Serie A (2 losses, 5 draws), plus knocked out of Coppa by mid-table side in that period.

Seems obvious they would have fallen out of CL spots...

Unfortunately Roma trying their best to keep Inter afloat. Winless in 6 in Serie A. (3 losses, 3 draws). Plus also knocked out of Coppa by mid-table side in that period.

:facepalm:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I thought selling Salah was good tbh. He did prove he's better than I thought he'd be at Liverpool to be quite frank.

I was right about Pellegrini cause he's very good and was cheap. Kolarov was good too. As for Schick I just liked the talent but I even said in the thread that i saw him in like a couple of matches and majority on youtube.

Rudiger was a good sale cause he wasn't cheap exactly while nobody wanted Paredes at Juve.
Dude, they are far worse than last year. Their mercato sucked.

Rudiger was their best defender once he recovered form after his ACL tear that kept him out for the first 3 months last year. Fazio is rubbish. Rudiger was also versatile enough to cover their RB position when needed, cuz Florenzi is really not a RB. That side leaks goals when he plays. Again today the Samp goal was created from his side.

Paredes-Pellegrini interchangeable tbh. Neither is anything special, though both have room to become better players still. I'd say Pellegrini has a higher ceiling, so could eventually be a good signing if they don't lose him this coming summer.

Under is mediocre. Schick has either been injured or terrible. Karsdorp is an unknown.

Only Kolarov has helped Roma thus far.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Sampdoria's without their two best players (perhaps with Torreira and Ramirez in the mix) and yet Roma can't beat them. Impressive.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Roma :sergio:

next week they play Hellas and inter Crotone, so should be wins for both. they both are out of ther Coppa and Roma will soon be out of CL, will be an interesting battle for CL until the end. but they need to get their shit together, they had some terrible results so far.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dude, they are far worse than last year. Their mercato sucked.

Rudiger was their best defender once he recovered form after his ACL tear that kept him out for the first 3 months last year. Fazio is rubbish. Rudiger was also versatile enough to cover their RB position when needed, cuz Florenzi is really not a RB. That side leaks goals when he plays. Again today the Samp goal was created from his side.

Paredes-Pellegrini interchangeable tbh. Neither is anything special, though both have room to become better players still. I'd say Pellegrini has a higher ceiling, so could eventually be a good signing if they don't lose him this coming summer.

Under is mediocre. Schick has either been injured or terrible. Karsdorp is an unknown.

Only Kolarov has helped Roma thus far.
I think you exaggerate cause I surely didn't hail half of them because I never watched Karsdorp and Under. I saw a video of Under on youtube. Oh and I think Fazio is a decent player, he did very well for them in plenty of their matches and he was one of their best defenders.

And let's get something straight. It's Roma. Hell, even we sell our best players, let alone a club like Roma.

Pellegrini is a good player imo, a useful addition to have and he was also helpful for them. Very helpful actually. I can't say much about others but I'd say Schick will be a good one once he fully recovers and starts playing.

But yeah, they were stronger last year, there's no doubt about that. It's not like I was writing how they are great at the moment.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think you exaggerate cause I surely didn't hail half of them because I never watched Karsdorp and Under. I saw a video of Under on youtube. Oh and I think Fazio is a decent player, he did very well for them in plenty of their matches and he was one of their best defenders.

And let's get something straight. It's Roma. Hell, even we sell our best players, let alone a club like Roma.

Pellegrini is a good player imo, a useful addition to have and he was also helpful for them. Very helpful actually. I can't say much about others but I'd say Schick will be a good one once he fully recovers and starts playing.

But yeah, they were stronger last year, there's no doubt about that. It's not like I was writing how they are great at the moment.
I am probably exaggerating. I do recall you saying Cengiz Under was a very good signing, Schick and Pellegrini too, but aside from that. Nada.

I think Roma screwed up by bringing in players not ready for the pressure and unrealistic expectations at Roma.

Fazio is a solid defender, very good positionally, but easily beat by players with any sort of pace. He loses his man often because of slow he is. Manolas has the quickness to cover often, but it often leaves them caught out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)