Serie A 2016/2017 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Enjoy it while you can, their squad upgrade is coming any minute now
I am unable to see how their new owners are able to help them. They are not like the owners of City, PSG or Chelsea who had endless money. Its just like Berlusconi if he decides to take a loan with the bank. It means their upgrades wont be significant. On their current squad , i can say maybe only 3 players (Donnarumma, De Sciglio,Romagnoli) can come and be a sub for our squad . That is how big the gap is and credit to our board, thats how huge the transformation is from our first Scudetto under Conte to our 6th under Allegri.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I am unable to see how their new owners are able to help them. They are not like the owners of City, PSG or Chelsea who had endless money. Its just like Berlusconi if he decides to take a loan with the bank. It means their upgrades wont be significant.
thatsthejoke.jpeg

[video=streamable;4ew7z]https://streamable.com/4ew7z[/video]
Out for 12 months with head injury

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Atalanta :baus:

Too bad their squad will be torn apart in the summer. Would love to see how they'd fare in Europe. Anyway, they seem to be another mid-sized forward thinking club in Italy, more of the same pls.
They'll sell half the team, struggle around mid-table, play fringe players in the EL and go out of the competition early as a result. Serie A...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They'll sell half the team, struggle around mid-table, play fringe players in the EL and go out of the competition early as a result. Serie A...
They'll do a Sassuolo. It's hard for these teams to keep themselves up there. They don't buy established players, they hope that they can turn out young talents again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)