[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
I think Milan by now know that the scudetto is out of reach and will play 100% on getting the CL.
I don´t think that any of the other teams will not play with 100%...

milan will be trashed by Lyon.. remember this post very good.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i remember someone just sayd the opposite some days ago, milan will trash lyon. and that lyon is overrated because they play only psv in europe. but this psv won against milan, so i think anything can happen in this match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
I think Milan by now know that the scudetto is out of reach and will play 100% on getting the CL.
I think that was like an unspoken agreement to let the game end as it ended so both teams can concentrate 100 % on the CL.

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Maresca said:
I don´t think that any of the other teams will not play with 100%...

milan will be trashed by Lyon.. remember this post very good.
I doubt .. i think the opposite will happen .. they have a far better and more experianced players .. they will teach lyon a damn football lesson .. remeber this post very well :D

Aug 10, 2002
Lol that milan idiot makes me laugh. You seem really bitter and I think u were watching a different game m8. It wasnt a penalty, i dont think Nedved was diving to be honest but i did see him get fouled a lot thats for sure.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
5 points from this game:1_Capello doesnt learn from his mistakes(u were right Jeeks).2_Buffon is back & he is beter than ever.3_Emerson is the best player in Italy this season(Forza Emerson).3_We must totally change our way of playing if we really want the CL.5_Scudetto 29 is over,lets focus in the CL(Congratulations guys).

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
This was justa very terrible advert for Italina football last night no matter what anyone says. Juve leading serieA by 10 points will never help the popularity of football in Italy cos our displays are shockiing simply shocking. My goodness this is not about playing 0-0 and qualifying for the next round of a competition, you are supposed to be ahead with 10 points and show your nearest rivals who is boss and what do we do, we play like we are playing a pub team, no tactics apart from "kaka shall not pass", and long balls to noone in particular.
I swear i was embarassed, not just for myself but people in England who do not normally watch Italian football but had to sit down and watch that absolute crap.
Are we really scared that we are gonna throw away the league when 10 points clear when all season we have been beating all and sundry, are we gonna suddenly gonna throw it away right at the death? So what if we risked attacking and playing good footballand lost,are we suddenly gonna go on a losing streak and Milan on a winnig streak when they too have Lyon and probbaly Barcelona to meet in the future? A team with 28 scudetti and a manager with his fair share of winning trophies are they suddenly gonna crumble in the end?

Why was Zlatan taken off? I seriuosly want to know. Was he as bad as he was against Werder Bremen and still came out and played 10 more minutes in the second half? Was he given any service at all? If he is in such a bad state , why did he have to start?
Have you guys noticed that Dp's standards have dropped too? Do you now see why I think Capello is not a good manager no matter how many trophies he has won? Dp is rightly angry and probably his confidence has taken a knock as he is continually being benched to a player who is not just out of sorts , he is unfit too. Now we might be left with 2 players who are not hapopy with life right now because we have a manager whose man-management skills are so poor is unreal.His 1 saving grace is that Dp is the ultimate professional and because of the wc and his desperation to win Cl , he might decide to take it on the chin for the sake of the club cos i am too sure he cannot stand Capello.
Just for the record how many times has any of our players gone to hug Capello when we score to show their love?
In the game itself Emerson and Vieria were awesome, even if they did foul a lot. Mutu was terrible with his decision making , shocking , shooting when he should cross. Thuram was error prone as usual mistiming tackles and headers but he was okay in the main as was Cannavaro. Chiellini was alright as a centre back hope less as a left back. Trez was fed crumbs and i felt so sorry for him. Nedved was diving and falling all over the place which is quite pathetic to see. Dp was asked to help in the midfield and to be honest did as well as he could in the circumstance. Buffon made a couple of good interventions and 1 not so good dive. The pitch was a disgrace

Millions and millions of viewers around the world are tuning to see 2 supposed great teams, the best Italy's serieA can offer and its meant to be the best league in the world and they carve up such utter nonsense, the ref was so bored he added just 1 min in the second half , have you ever seen that in world football?

Boring our way to another title but we gotta step it up in Cl, we do not have the right manager for that but hopefully the players can step it up a notch

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Maresca, I did not mean that.
I meant that they will concentrate on the CL and forget about the serie A which will see them lose points in the Serie A.
Ofcourse all 8 teams should play 100%. Lyon are very strong. I also have a feeling that they will knock out Milan. They play very nice football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)