[Seria A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Not to be pain in ass for u guys, but why are you all so harsh on Zlatan.. I mean it, leave him alone.. Every post ppl comment something about him, like he will score owngoal, he cant even score on or 3'rd goalkeeper etc etc etc....
He is not onfrom and he has been so bad this season i agree, but give him a chance, it like all u guys wants him OUT.. Atleast thats what i feel after reading stuff here in the last days...

I agree for one more chance.I want to watch what he will do next year and after that we'll see.But some jokes never harm:wink:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
If anybody misses Rainforest Liu, here he is

Capello: A fascinating challenge

This sunday will see Juventus host Milan, first and second in Serie A respectively, in what could prove to be the title decider. Fabio Capello gave his thoughts earlier about the game: "It's a very important game as Milan are the team directly behind us in the league. It is always a fascinating encounter. Milan will have to come with a really positive attitude, as they need to find a way to get into the game; we will try and keep them at a distance."

When asked which of the two teams he believed would feel the effects of the Champions League midweek games, the coach responded: "Neither, as both teams managed to qualify so morale will be high." The Coach gave no hint of the team he would employ in the match, but whilst Birindelli, Kovac and Zambrotta are definitely out, Capello should be able to choose from a full strength squad. Camoranesi and Mutu are "suffering from a few bumps and bruises but will be available nevertheless."

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
No Denco I´m not trying to push Werders pedigree in the CL any higher up that ladder. Maybe I got off-topic somewhere in my response there cause I´m really pissed by some of the remarks Incuborossonero has been putting in at this forum.

On the other hand, I would like to add that my remark about Werder being better suited for the competition then I was referring to Juve. We suffer against teams who move the ball fast.
We all know Werder move the ball much faster than Bayern do and are much more dangerous on the counter attack.
On the other hand they got got Pasanen and Naldo in defence and I saw their communication with Wiese throughout the two games and it was very lacklustre to say the least. So, ok, Werder does not have the defence Bayern possess but we all saw how much class they showed in those two games. Am I the only one to see that or are everyones eys focusing on every single movement of a Juve player on the pitch? I´m not sure everyone understands how much they raised their game throughout the tie.

Meanwhile Milan played Bayern. In Munich, Milan was suffering all night. The goal they got was very devious to say the least and they "escaped" Germany with an undeserving scoreline. Juve conceded 2 goals in the last 5 min of play. So one might say that Juve were made to sweat more when it game to the second game of tie am I right?

You know, football is all about circumstances and not about anybodys pedigree or how many CL on team possesses. It´s about one night where one team performs better football than the other. Clearly Werder performed better than Bayern did. I at least saw that and I´m leaving the group stages completely out of this matter.

And oh, Vinman I was just trying to word things in a way you might understand cause you seem to think we´re supposed to ease past every opposition which isn´t rated as on par with us. The Colts were in no diffrent circumstances than Juve when they got banged by the Steelers in the Dome. Am I right? I mean they were the flat out favourites. As were we. So why is it so stupid to compare sports which bear the same name?

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
Not to be pain in ass for u guys, but why are you all so harsh on Zlatan.. I mean it, leave him alone.. Every post ppl comment something about him, like he will score owngoal, he cant even score on or 3'rd goalkeeper etc etc etc....
He is not onfrom and he has been so bad this season i agree, but give him a chance, it like all u guys wants him OUT.. Atleast thats what i feel after reading stuff here in the last days...
exactly
they have forgot all his good performances last year.
but i dont care as i am confident capello doesnt have their opinions
forza juve é forza grande zlatan

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
TURIN, March 11 (Serie A) - Defending Serie A champions Juventus can take a significant step towards their 29th Scudetto when they entertain their nearest rivals AC Milan at the Stadio delle Alpi on Sunday.

The Bianconeri are 10 points clear of their opponents with 10 games of the season remaining and a win would make it very unlikely that the Rossoneri will recover.

Sunday's game is therefore being touted as a title-decider, and Milan midfielder Massimo Ambrosini knows exactly what is at stake.

``A win would give us a glimmer of hope for the title,'' he told the club's website.

``We know we have the potential to beat this Juventus side and we cannot wait to play.''

In midweek, Milan crushed Bayern Munich 4-1 to claim their place in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

Juventus were more fortunate to progress to the last eight, benefiting from a late error by Werder Bremen's reserve goalkeeper Tim Wiese to win their tie. Juve had been only moments from going out, which is why Ambrosini is in such a confident mood.

``We will go to Turin feeling very enthusiastic after an extremely positive performance,'' he added.

``Ten points is a lot, but going there and winning on Sunday would open it right up.''

Juve were desperately close to a second successive premature exit from Europe on Tuesday, but having claimed another important win in the last seven days following the victory against Sampdoria, Fabio Capello's side are ready to cap a perfect week by beating Milan.

Since beating Bremen, Capello has put his squad through its paces all week.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, whose nine goals this season is somewhat short of his and the club's expectations, was involved in extra shooting practice on Wednesday and Thursday.

That indicates he will be in the starting XI on Sunday, although Alessandro Del Piero is anxious to partner David Trezeguet in attack, especially after being left on the bench in midweek.

But he is not complaining about his rare starts as he claims to have ``never seen a side as good as this``.

Capello has no choice but to replace Gianluca Zambrotta at left-back after he picked up a thigh strain in midweek.

Jonathan Zebina and Giorgio Chiellini could fill the full-back berths while Federico Balzaretti is another option open to Capello.

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti is likely to make just the one change to his side, with Gennaro Gattuso taking the place of Johan Vogel after being suspended in midweek.

There is also a doubt over the fitness of Andriy Shevchenko, who is still suffering from tendonitis and could struggle to play two games in just four days.

Alberto Gilardino is on standby to partner Filippo Inzaghi in attack.

Juventus have not won this fixture in the last two years, although a 0-0 draw last season was enough to see the Old Lady claim the Serie A title.

A repeat of that result would probably be enough for Juve to plan the celebrations again, but having lost 3-1 in Milan, they are aware of the perils Ancelotti's side pose.

-Soccernet

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
IceJuve said:
No Denco I´m not trying to push Werders pedigree in the CL any higher up that ladder. Maybe I got off-topic somewhere in my response there cause I´m really pissed by some of the remarks Incuborossonero has been putting in at this forum.

On the other hand, I would like to add that my remark about Werder being better suited for the competition then I was referring to Juve. We suffer against teams who move the ball fast.
We all know Werder move the ball much faster than Bayern do and are much more dangerous on the counter attack.
On the other hand they got got Pasanen and Naldo in defence and I saw their communication with Wiese throughout the two games and it was very lacklustre to say the least. So, ok, Werder does not have the defence Bayern possess but we all saw how much class they showed in those two games. Am I the only one to see that or are everyones eys focusing on every single movement of a Juve player on the pitch? I´m not sure everyone understands how much they raised their game throughout the tie.

Meanwhile Milan played Bayern. In Munich, Milan was suffering all night. The goal they got was very devious to say the least and they "escaped" Germany with an undeserving scoreline. Juve conceded 2 goals in the last 5 min of play. So one might say that Juve were made to sweat more when it game to the second game of tie am I right?

You know, football is all about circumstances and not about anybodys pedigree or how many CL on team possesses. It´s about one night where one team performs better football than the other. Clearly Werder performed better than Bayern did. I at least saw that and I´m leaving the group stages completely out of this matter.

And oh, Vinman I was just trying to word things in a way you might understand cause you seem to think we´re supposed to ease past every opposition which isn´t rated as on par with us. The Colts were in no diffrent circumstances than Juve when they got banged by the Steelers in the Dome. Am I right? I mean they were the flat out favourites. As were we. So why is it so stupid to compare sports which bear the same name?
words I would understand ??

Are you kidding me ??

you obviously dont know much about football, if you have to use NFL comparisons...I'm American, and I've never had to do that, to prove my point

fact is, we won on a fluke, with just minutes left before our demise, and we should have never been in that position against that inferior team...if it was Barca, then you would have a case

the coaching and tactics of Capello were the main reason why we were in that position, and things will not get better, with him in charge

"I will only play in-form players"....give me a fucking break, Capello

we all know Zlatan will start tomorrow over DP, and theres another reason why we should all hope and pray that our crappy coach goes to Madrid next season

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
Vinman said:
"I will only play in-form players"....give me a fucking break, Capello

we all know Zlatan will start tomorrow over DP, and theres another reason why we should all hope and pray that our crappy coach goes to Madrid next season
word..:disagree:

memo_uae

Apr 7, 2005
any idea if they will show it on ppLive if so which channel, any other site which will show it online live i dont mind paying for that please gus help

thanks

Sep 14, 2003
Trez must be due a league goal by now, please Capello, no Zlatan tonight (this is not anti-Zlatan, we all know he's not at his best right now).

I want to see some hunger from the players and determination, put Milan on the back foot, otherwise we'll be chasing shadows all night.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
While losing this game, wouldn't mean all too much concerning our title hopes; as we'd still be 7 points ahead of Milan, it would (for me anyway) put a dent in this season's scudetto. Winning the scudetto, while having lost twice against Milan, certainly puts the title somewhat into perspective.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
ray, Canada

10/03/2006 22:06
If Juve were to be such a good team, why did they struggle to beat Bruge, Bayern in both legs , and passed with Bremen with THE STRANGEST GIFT EVER. How come they needed the help of the referees to beat Inter twice? If they are so strong , why on earth did they manipulate the referees to deprive Milan of at least 6 points from the encounters with FIORENTINA AND Chievo? Why penalties against Juve are never given and penalties are invented in their favour? How good they are we saw with Werder Bremen. Let's hope that they get beaten by Milan ( referees allowing it to happen) and Arsenal. A reminder, Capello has never won against an English team. Forza Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ray

a user wrote this on goal.com under the preview about the match tonight!
comments??

I dont want to comment it....

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)