[Seria A] Bologna - Juventus (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus should be able to win this game with a full squad and it will be a big boost for the game after that ... mwahahahahaha

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
i hope That capello stop Thinking of Milan during This Match

we must get The 3 point with a 2-0 Victory at least

so we can smash The Rossoneri in delli alpi

i did miss you Big time TrezeGoal

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ohh come on guys , its not gonna be an easy match, remember wat happend in the lazio match.
Bologna are not an easy team to beat in their ground, they have very good players and most important of all they have a coach who is the best in closing down spaces and defending.

I guess this match can be won only if capello's tactics beat mazzone's. Carlo mazzone is known for his style of play by closing down spaces and then hitting on the break.

So the key is to make use of our chances and not lose any chances , cuz they wont give much i think.
Good to see alex's name on the scoresheet and zala's assist(good to see him passing to someone other than camo).
also i think the maccabi match showed that capello won't field an all subs. team again.

anyway i think its not gonna be a high scoring game 2-0 very hardly or even 1-0

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
There is no way juve will take it easy or under rate bologna.
they will be focused and will not slip up. juve 2-0
dp and zlatan

also hope maresca and miccoli come up with the goods against milan

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bologna 0-3 Juventus. I don't think we'll be brilliant, but efficient enough to get the job done and we'll take what chances come our way. After conceding Bologna will be desperate to get back into the game and we'll take advantage of that. Both DP and Zlatan to score.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
well , seeing some of u guys stating that we will thrash Bologna in thier own ground seems to me very optmistic cause as history states , all Bologna-Juve matches are hard to earn points & if we get back 3 or 4 years ago we'd see that Juve's only bif\g margin win at bologna was 1-4 during zidane's era , all other ties we won by a single goal margin or even a draw .So i expect a tough match but afterall we must win it cause as we all know the next match will be against the scum

Prediciton : Bologna 0-1 Juventus

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Expect a tough match... Like I 've said time and again on this forum, when they are palying Juve, they raise their game. But let's not forget the little stone in front of us while looking at the roch ahead, lest we stumble on the stone.

Froza Juve!!! :D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)