sell del piero (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
HAHA OH MY GOD? SELL DEL PIERO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THATS LIKE MILAN SELLING MALDINI. ITS IMPOSSIBLE , PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE DEL PIERO IN ANOTHER SHIRT OTHER THAN JUVE. I THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED BECAUSE IT IS VERY IRRELEVANT AND WILL NEVER HAPPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and what the heck? why are people here comparing del piero to any other striker, if you are you need some SERIOUS therapy. go watch some games and GAMES! just because he was injured for 2 months this season and took a couple of games to get back to usual some STUPID idiots critize him. we my friend you are NOT a juve fan and you are NOT a soccer fan, if you judge them by their very seldom bad spells. go get a life and watch another sport like baseball, you might find more interest there watching fags in tights.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
HAHA OH MY GOD? SELL DEL PIERO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THATS LIKE MILAN SELLING MALDINI. ITS IMPOSSIBLE , PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE DEL PIERO IN ANOTHER SHIRT OTHER THAN JUVE. I THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED BECAUSE IT IS VERY IRRELEVANT AND WILL NEVER HAPPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and what the heck? why are people here comparing del piero to any other striker, if you are you need some SERIOUS therapy. go watch some games and GAMES! just because he was injured for 2 months this season and took a couple of games to get back to usual some STUPID idiots critize him. we my friend you are NOT a juve fan and you are NOT a soccer fan, if you judge them by their very seldom bad spells. go get a life and watch another sport like baseball, you might find more interest there watching fags in tights.
agreed! :thumb:

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Alex will never leave. Moggi will need serious brain-damage before he would sell the symbol of Juventus.
Off course no one is bigger than the club... but he comes close.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

agreed! :thumb:

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Alex will never leave. Moggi will need serious brain-damage before he would sell the symbol of Juventus.
Off course no one is bigger than the club... but he comes close.
I don't think Moggi cares more about the symbol of Juve than the profit the club would get. I've never trusted him. Beckham is also a symbol of man u. and he is going to be sold.

BTW there are many good reasons to sell del piero:
1. It will make Bagio's fans sooo happy. They have waited so long to see del piero facing the same fate like what Baggio once did.
2. It's very reasonable to get rid of a player who can't perform well in every matches . We don't need a "human being" player in our team.
3. del piero did an unforgiven crime: he assisted Trez to score the first goal against Real and shot the 2nd, and that helped juve to go to the ucl final. If he didn't do such terrible things like that, we wouldn't have to meet Milan to be defeated by them.
4. As a support striker, he only scored 21 goals this season.
5. Since Roy Keane said he wants del piero to join man u., so let Keane have him.
6. Juve doesn't need a world class player, we are in need of new, less experienced, 2nd rated players to get us to win the scudetto and ucl champion league next season.
7. To be honest, he doesn't look good in black/white shirt. :D:D
red, red&black or just white seem to suit him better.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

I don't think Moggi cares more about the symbol of Juve than the profit the club would get. I've never trusted him. Beckham is also a symbol of man u. and he is going to be sold.

1. It will make Bagio's fans sooo happy. They have waited so long to see del piero facing the same fate like what Baggio once did.
2. It's very reasonable to get rid of a player who can't perform well in every matches . We don't need a "human being" player in our team.
3. del piero did an unforgiven crime: he assisted Trez to score the first goal against Real and shot the 2nd, and that helped juve to go to the ucl final. If he didn't do such terrible things like that, we wouldn't have to meet Milan to be defeated by them.
5. Since Roy Keane said he wants del piero to join man u., so let Keane have him.
6. Juve doesn't need a world class player, we are in need of new, less experienced, 2nd rated players to get us to win the scudetto and ucl champion league next season.
nonsense reason.....what are u talking about.....really really crap....from now on u need to know how to survive...MR SURVIVOR

Cloris

Jun 1, 2003

wa-ha-ha:D, u are jokeing! am I right?:cool:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
This is the most ignorant post I have ever read. Just cos someone thinks it differently from you, then they're not football fans, should go watch another sport and have this thread closed?

Mate you're so mature, how old are you? 14?

I don't agree with those that put DP on a pedestal, yet I'm not going to call them "STUPID idiots" or say they need "some SERIOUS therapy".

Oh and for your information DP has more than just "very seldom bad spells" ;)

Now go back to your playpen, and come back out when you have something mture to talk about.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++

nonsense reason.....what are u talking about.....really really crap....from now on u need to know how to survive...MR SURVIVOR

how can a crap know how to survive then???
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002

how can a crap know how to survive then???
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
i mean crap reasons....CLEVER...

i think if u want to talk such that useless reasons, better go to "say something controversial thread"...;)

or next time put " I'm Joking " below your argument:D...then we can laugh together...:)

survivor

Dec 29, 2002

i mean crap reasons....CLEVER...

Only a crap can produce such crap reasons.:angel:

or next time put " I'm Joking " below your argument:D...then we can laugh together...:)

Laugh together... with you!!![/ COLOR] Somebody kills me plzzzzz

Whisper

May 17, 2003
lol survivor when i first read ur post i thought u were serious, it took a few minutes to sink in then i realized u were joking...
well i just hope there are more ppl out there who want juve to sell delpiero coz then they're gonna be immensely disappointed... for a few years!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)