season expectations, and predictions 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
The situation doesn't look so nice. I hope we will be able to enter the first 4 teams and qualify for next year's CL. It would be a great financial help and a boost of our lost reputation. It really hurts seeing juve struggling for loaned mediocre players. Let's hope that the new stadium will be an opportunity for a new start.

It's good to find a decent forum for Juve Fans in order to learn about our team's news. Greetings from Greece. I ll be around , just reading your posts and supporting our team.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
No matter who we sign tomorrow, here are my expectations.

In the league I expect us to struggle before the winter break and find our form in January, we will do well to reach our objective of securing a CL spot but it might be too late. I expect a series of extremely bad results from now until December.

Result: between 3rd place and 6th place.

In the Europa League, I expect us to start better than in the league but due to our primary objective being the CL spot, we might ignore this tournament. I don't trust Del Neri at all to take us anywhere mouth watering anyway.

As for the Coppa, I really don't care.
Agree with most of this. I think we'll have some painful draws and some shocking defeats from now till about November, which is when we'll at least win without playing like we know what we're doing on the pitch.

League: 4-6th place.
EL: Quarters
Coppa: Don't care. I hope we got out of this at the first chance we get. But if we do go all the way, even to the final, then I welcome an extra trophy for this otherwise trophyless season.

Jan 7, 2007
4th place at best... most likely 5th or 6th though. Like some have said, you can just feel that some shocking losses and draws are going to happen. Chiellini said it best, Juve isn't at the level needed to win the scudetto. A CL spot would be our best bet for sure.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I fully agree with Jack's assesment.. We're setting ourselves up to be serious contenders next season. Once this teams starts to play together decently we're only a couple of elements away of becoming a very good team again. We'll need a playmaker, if Aquilani doesnt come good. A new attack-line, one for DP (hopefully Giovinco) and one to score 20+. Finally a defensive upgrade(leftback probably). We could even try to upgrade our wings further, depending on how the current ones perform. So with 3 good signings next season, we'll be contenders again.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
4th Place in the league, Semi Finals in the EL, and Coppa Italia Champions. There are going to be some very rough months early on, however.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We'll probably have a good period between now and November with people claiming we'll win Serie A and the EL, then after that we'll slide into poor form, just like we did last year.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
No matter who we sign tomorrow, here are my expectations.

In the league I expect us to struggle before the winter break and find our form in January, we will do well to reach our objective of securing a CL spot but it might be too late. I expect a series of extremely bad results from now until December.

Result: between 3rd place and 6th place.

In the Europa League, I expect us to start better than in the league but due to our primary objective being the CL spot, we might ignore this tournament. I don't trust Del Neri at all to take us anywhere mouth watering anyway.

As for the Coppa, I really don't care.
I have to agree here.

I think between 4th and 6th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)