season expectations, and predictions 2010/2011 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Serie A: between 6th & 4th. I'd say both Milan teams & Roma will prove to be (far) too strong for us. Other than that it will depend a lot on other teams's results & injuries, especially in the attacking department.

EL: We'll probably struggle to get out of the group. If manage to though, we could go far, considering that I expect our form to be better after the winter break then before.

Coppa: ?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
in Serie A: 6th or 5th, just not enough points for the CL.
EL: We will lose both matches against City, if we make it trough the group I can see us getting in the quarters
Coppa: out of it in the first round

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I have no expectations this season so i cannot be let down again. I will cheer for my team every single minute of the match but i'm not expecting anything.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I really don't see where the scoring opportunities are going to come from. I really hope Krasic comes good and Aquilani will make a good impression.

SerieA - 6th
Europa Leage - Maybe quater final
Coppa - Lose in the semi's

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Serie A: maybe 4th, but most probably 6th

EL: We will struggle to pass group stage, if we pass than we will go trough next round and fall out

Coppa: Semis at best

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My expectations:

The first half of the season is going to be extremely rough, we will sit tight around 4th-5th but not look convincing at all. In December when the market opens again we are going to overspend on at least 2 players that we should have done this summer because we will be in such a frustrating situation. Injuries, again will pile up.

After the break we will come back playing in less competitions and this will help us. We will get CL qualification spot but we will come no where close to competing with Inter, Milan and even Roma I am afraid. We built a young defense which inevitably is going to make mistakes, our midfield is going to take time to click as long as we can keep it injury free, and our attack will be impotent with the trash we have earning pay checks to not score goals. That's our weakest spot in the team and everyone hailed it last year as the strongest. Well, we sold Diego, Trez, Amauri sucks, IQ is injured all the time and now as always we expect a 36 yr old DP to carry the team. We have successfully made our team less likely to score goals and that is going to hurt us.

But there is always next year to build for and I think that is what the club is doing to get their budget in order. We have a lot of new young players with potential and now we just need to pray that their first season under their belts goes well...well enough to get us in the top 4.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we will be struggle at first. but starting mid October we will be on form and we will be on low maybe in february or march. But in the end we will secure CL place and maybe play a role like Sampdoria or Palermo last season.

For EL, we will through from group Stage, and maybe we will sacrifice the EL in order to achive CL spot.

For Coppa Italia, once we get a big team we will be out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As for the top scorer, I expect Del Piero to top the charts. Another cappocannoniere title would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)