Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He didn't say he'd be 8th choice mid. He's talking about selling first (thus avoiding the mistake we made last summer) and having 8 total potential options (though I don't think Kulu is one) before doing so.

Add that to Tonali not looking nearly as good as Zaniolo.

- - - Updated - - -

Bozovic, Tonali, Barella, Eriksen. May not buy Sensi bc of injuries.

Not that many.
1-Brozovic.
2-Barella.
3-Sensi practically done it wasn't really an option to buy.
4-Eriksen.
5-Galgiardini.
6-Vecino.
7-Borja Vlero. According to Di Marzio close to a one year renewal.
8-Naingollan. Going back to Inter as Cagliari can't afford keeping him and Marotta publicly stated he can be reintegrated in their squad.
9-Joao Mario. Was loaned to a Russian club that opted not to sign him permanently.
Moreover, according to Di Marzio they are in talks with Tottenham for a Skriniar-Ndombele swap.

I don't care about the quality of the above mentioned players, they are stuck with them on their balance sheet and it would be a little hard to sell 4 of them in order to sign a new midfielder.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I'm with the ones says ..Tonali will not be the main protagonist here ....he can't lead our mid ...

BUT ..he can gradually sneak into our mid and definitely take control! ....

purchasing this boy will improve our midfield ..... but with Aurthur ....Tonali has written off ....

we need kind of Zaniolo midfield ,,,,

by the way, if we didn't buy such alike mid ...we will have again mid problems next year ...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If everyone is willing to pay 35 for a backup ,why not go the extra mile and buy a potential starter in partey or aourar who looks more complete than tonali. At 35 we can probably even get de Paul who has been leading urine since forever.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
1-Brozovic.
2-Barella.
3-Sensi practically done it wasn't really an option to buy.
4-Eriksen.
5-Galgiardini.
6-Vecino.
7-Borja Vlero. According to Di Marzio close to a one year renewal.
8-Naingollan. Going back to Inter as Cagliari can't afford keeping him and Marotta publicly stated he can be reintegrated in their squad.
9-Joao Mario. Was loaned to a Russian club that opted not to sign him permanently.
Moreover, according to Di Marzio they are in talks with Tottenham for a Skriniar-Ndombele swap.

I don't care about the quality of the above mentioned players, they are stuck with them on their balance sheet and it would be a little hard to sell 4 of them in order to sign a new midfielder.
I see Tonali as direct replacement for Gagliardini, backup for Bozovic and Barella.

Eclectic Borja Valero as 6th option fits the role/profile. Honest anti-inte* rebel Joao Mario hasn't been part of their plans for a while.

But if they want Ndombele (legit rumors with substance?) and Nainggolan too, are they planning on 3511?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I see Tonali as direct replacement for Gagliardini, backup for Bozovic and Barella.

Eclectic Borja Valero as 6th option fits the role/profile. Honest anti-inte* rebel Joao Mario hasn't been part of their plans for a while.

But if they want Ndombele (legit rumors with substance?) and Nainggolan too, are they planning on 3511?
Also worth mentioning:

"Inter had already released the confirmation their revenue was down by €30.5m to €240.5m, with costs rising by €73m to €335.7m.

It means the club ran at a loss of €103.1m in the year up to March 2020, compared to just €31.6m a year earlier.

However, these figures only run to March 31, so do not include the negative impact of the lockdown, nor the profit gained from selling Mauro Icardi to Paris Saint-Germain.

According to Calcio e Finanza, that particular operation generated a profit of €48.2m for Inter."
And they already bought Hakimi for 45m and are willing to make an offer for Alexis..It just doesn't make sense.
Edit: I also forgot about Kumbulla.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If everyone is willing to pay 35 for a backup ,why not go the extra mile and buy a potential starter in partey or aourar who looks more complete than tonali. At 35 we can probably even get de Paul who has been leading urine since forever.
There's no logic behind thinking we can or should spend 85m on two backup CMs. Not much to analyze here. Reminds me of Torreira reactions. Yeah, extra 15m gets us Aouar.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Also worth mentioning:

"Inter had already released the confirmation their revenue was down by €30.5m to €240.5m, with costs rising by €73m to €335.7m.

It means the club ran at a loss of €103.1m in the year up to March 2020, compared to just €31.6m a year earlier.

However, these figures only run to March 31, so do not include the negative impact of the lockdown, nor the profit gained from selling Mauro Icardi to Paris Saint-Germain.

According to Calcio e Finanza, that particular operation generated a profit of €48.2m for Inter."
And they already bought Hakimi for 45m and are willing to make an offer for Alexis..It just doesn't make sense.
Edit: I also forgot about Kumbulla.
They're probably selling lautaro ,or the Chinese party is pumping money taking advantage of relaxed ffp regulations. Who knows.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
post-covid finances are very hard to predict, not only because of the random economics, but because of the suspension of the ffp too. true, uefa only released a statement regarding the already closed '19/20 financial season, but if they act consequently, they'll suspend ffp for next season too. and in that case, owners (suning in their case) can spend basically without limits.

there's a lot of bla bla about football finances everywhere, but this season, we simply don't know how much money certain clubs have.

and there' also the potential sale of lautaro (easy ~100-120m). in that case, conte can forget playing with a seconda punta, and play eriksen behind lukaku upfront, so there's no need to get a direct lautaro replacement.

tonali to inda makes sense unfortunately. and since we bought players like berna and costa for 40m, i wouldn't say that a squad player with great potential for around 35m wouldn't make sense for us either. i could still see us going for him.

- - - Updated - - -

- 15m saved
- management would plan for the future (as things stand now, we won't have 4 association trained players in 2-3 years)
- management might consider tonali some starting material in 1-2 years

i'd take aouar over tonali, but tonali makes sense for us too.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
post-covid finances are very hard to predict, not only because of the random economics, but because of the suspension of the ffp too. true, uefa only released a statement regarding the already closed '19/20 financial season, but if they act consequently, they'll suspend ffp for next season too. and in that case, owners (suning in their case) can spend basically without limits.

there's a lot of bla bla about football finances everywhere, but this season, we simply don't know how much money certain clubs have.

and there' also the potential sale of lautaro (easy ~100-120m). in that case, conte can forget playing with a seconda punta, and play eriksen behind lukaku upfront, so there's no need to get a direct lautaro replacement.

tonali to inda makes sense unfortunately. and since we bought players like berna and costa for 40m, i wouldn't say that a squad player with great potential for around 35m wouldn't make sense for us either. i could still see us going for him.

- - - Updated - - -

- 15m saved
- management would plan for the future (as things stand now, we won't have 4 association trained players in 2-3 years)
- management might consider tonali some starting material in 1-2 years

i'd take aouar over tonali, but tonali makes sense for us too.
In a post khedira and matuidi he might ,but not before . And matuidi isn't leaving this year anyway and so is Ramsey.
If we're lucky maybe Sami ,but the signs aren't positive.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Cheap as chips for the so called next pirlo. Regardless of being a potential starter or initial back up that just seems like a very good deal for inter.

Nonetheless...Arthur rabiot and bentancur fully fit and in form are better than tonali at this stage. Lets discuss again in 2 or 3 years time.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Pirlo: Tonali is the best midfielder in Serie A, but he's not my heir

“He has everything to be a champion but he is more a midfielder for a two-man midfield. He could already play for a great team; he is the best in this league.”

2man midfield? lets see what pirlos tatics will be

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Tonali could be the thing that could utterly destroy our last hope for a decent transfer window.
Getting him will be the final nail to our midfield's coffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)